-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Apply for LOLKa ._. VIP [AC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apply for LOLKa ._. VIP [AC]

Post by LOLKa on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Sorry,as other said i put my apply in wrong place. So it`s again Very Happy:
Hi Iam LOLKa.Iam playing much at escapie maps. so here is my application:
1In-game name: LOLKa
2x-fire username: LOLKa(i don`t visit xfire,but if you want..)
3age: 16
4 Gender: male
USGN NUMBER: 51763
5 What would you do to help out with the servers: Hmm i can help you with reporting some bugs,that all don`t care about. Of course i will punish hackers and campers.
What do you want to be a MOD1: Well i notice many hackers,annoying kids and abusers on your server. People vote them,but as you know,ban is only 1 minute and they come back. I noticed many admins that don`t ban this people.That`s annoying too -.-. Iam playing a lot at your server so i can cantrol server every day for 3-4- hours.
Maybe that`s all :S. Iam member in NoPain - if it`s so important to know :S. I never hacked and i don`t unsult players xS.
Thanks for reading. LOLKa
avatar
LOLKa
Site user
Site user

Posts : 48
Points : 160
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 22
Location : Kazakhstan,Almaty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for LOLKa ._. VIP [AC]

Post by LOLKa on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 pm

sorry for spam,but other guys said that i put my apply in wrong place .-. KENPACHI check it pls
avatar
LOLKa
Site user
Site user

Posts : 48
Points : 160
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 22
Location : Kazakhstan,Almaty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for LOLKa ._. VIP [AC]

Post by lubo on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:07 pm

man Lets start as a VIP. ok?
good luck with VIP

lubo
Map Maker
Map Maker

Gender : Male Posts : 1415
Points : 3395
Join date : 2011-08-26
Age : 21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for LOLKa ._. VIP [AC]

Post by WinterPwnd^ on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:11 pm

1st start as VIP Smile And dont worry its easy, just wait since there are allot of other aplications that kenpachi must go trough.
avatar
WinterPwnd^
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1118
Points : 3131
Join date : 2011-10-18
Age : 20
Location : Spain

View user profile https://overwatchgaming.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for LOLKa ._. VIP [AC]

Post by LOLKa on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:33 pm

WinterPwnd^ wrote:1st start as VIP Smile And dont worry its easy, just wait since there are allot of other aplications that kenpachi must go trough.
Oh yes,sorry. I forgot to change mod1 -->vip Very Happy/ Thanks anyway. Iheard he is comind today?
avatar
LOLKa
Site user
Site user

Posts : 48
Points : 160
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 22
Location : Kazakhstan,Almaty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for LOLKa ._. VIP [AC]

Post by Bonzo on Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:58 pm

Well it wont be long anymore, so dont worry.

Good Luck. Smile

_________________
Rest in peace, you magical, magical man.

avatar
Bonzo
Moderator
Moderator

Gender : Male Posts : 978
Points : 2398
Join date : 2011-12-29
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for LOLKa ._. VIP [AC]

Post by Soushiant.iR on Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:05 am

LOLKa wrote:

2x-fire username: LOLKa(i don`t visit xfire,but if you want..)

ehh? xfire user-names aren't always with small letters?

_________________
memes
avatar
Soushiant.iR
Moderator
Moderator

Gender : Male Posts : 1266
Points : 1419
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 19
Location : Earthend

View user profile http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for LOLKa ._. VIP [AC]

Post by Ewsome on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:26 am

LOLKa wrote:Sorry,as other said i put my apply in wrong place. So it`s again Very Happy:
Hi Iam LOLKa.Iam playing much at escapie maps. so here is my application:
1In-game name: LOLKa
2x-fire username: LOLKa(i don`t visit xfire,but if you want..)
3age: 16
4 Gender: male
USGN NUMBER: 51763
5 What would you do to help out with the servers: Hmm i can help you with reporting some bugs,that all don`t care about. Of course i will punish hackers and campers.
What do you want to be a MOD1: Well i notice many hackers,annoying kids and abusers on your server. People vote them,but as you know,ban is only 1 minute and they come back. I noticed many admins that don`t ban this people.That`s annoying too -.-. Iam playing a lot at your server so i can cantrol server every day for 3-4- hours.
Maybe that`s all :S. Iam member in NoPain - if it`s so important to know :S. I never hacked and i don`t unsult players xS.
Thanks for reading. LOLKa

Who the hell are you? I havent seen you. Maybe im rude, but anyways VIP will be good for ur start.
avatar
Ewsome
Map Maker
Map Maker

Gender : Male Posts : 587
Points : 1681
Join date : 2011-07-25
Age : 20
Location : Ukraine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for LOLKa ._. VIP [AC]

Post by kenpachi on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:51 pm

Accepted as vip to see how it goes.
avatar
kenpachi
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Gender : Male Posts : 1473
Points : 3829
Join date : 2011-04-06

View user profile http://fwsserver.forumotions.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for LOLKa ._. VIP [AC]

Post by Wojakpl on Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:59 am

Congratulations Very Happy
avatar
Wojakpl
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 123
Points : 348
Join date : 2012-03-24
Age : 20
Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for LOLKa ._. VIP [AC]

Post by LOLKa on Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:32 pm

Thanks man!
avatar
LOLKa
Site user
Site user

Posts : 48
Points : 160
Join date : 2012-02-16
Age : 22
Location : Kazakhstan,Almaty

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apply for LOLKa ._. VIP [AC]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum