-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Terraria

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Terraria

Post by Wildthing on Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:51 pm

Server IP: 151.80.110.238:7777
Password: wildtestserver

This is a test server for terraria.

Suggestions are welcome.


Last edited by Wildthing on Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Wildthing
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Gender : Female Posts : 386
Points : 858
Join date : 2011-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by Ploggy344 on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:37 pm

I play all of the games you are testing out but this community does not seem to be in interested in other games. Let's just stick to counter strike for now.
avatar
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 417
Points : 504
Join date : 2015-10-14
Age : 16
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://www.ploggy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by siN on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:40 pm

Actually Unturned opened today and already 8 people joined it.
avatar
siN
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 831
Points : 929
Join date : 2016-05-23
Age : 17
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by Samael on Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:49 pm

Ploggy344 wrote:I play all of the games you are testing out but this community does not seem to be in interested in other games. Let's just stick to counter strike for now.

XD Many discussions in the past were about moving to another games to get more attention form potential users and players, to make more stronger community, start on another platforms. And there's a beginning of our decision. So, pls.

Pst, look at some older posts, threads there's everything about "not staying only with cs2d".Wink
avatar
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Gender : Male Posts : 884
Points : 981
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by RuzzleFury on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:28 am

Yaaay finally terraria is here,thank you wild Very Happy <3
Gonna try it then I'll edit the post.
Edit:Works like a charm,but can you make build protections?
For Example,I built something somewhere then that means no one can destroy it except me or open it except me,what If I wanna store some stuff over there etc?
avatar
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 720
Points : 819
Join date : 2014-06-15
Age : 16
Location : Egypt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by EpicBaron on Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:18 am

RuzzleFury wrote:Yaaay finally terraria is here,thank you wild Very Happy <3
Gonna try it then I'll edit the post.
Edit:Works like a charm,but can you make build protections?
For Example,I built something somewhere then that means no one can destroy it except me or open it except me,what If I wanna store some stuff over there etc?
We can play there now ruffels <3

btw skeletron got rekt
avatar
EpicBaron
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1015
Points : 1083
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 17
Location : Argentina/Santa Fe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by siN on Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:32 pm

Now I must search for a cracked Terraria to play with you guys.
avatar
siN
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 831
Points : 929
Join date : 2016-05-23
Age : 17
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by Ploggy344 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:14 pm

Spoiler:

Samael wrote:
Ploggy344 wrote:I play all of the games you are testing out but this community does not seem to be in interested in other games. Let's just stick to counter strike for now.

XD Many discussions in the past were about moving to another games to get more attention form potential users and players, to make more stronger community, start on another platforms. And there's a beginning of our decision. So, pls.

Pst, look at some older posts, threads there's everything about "not staying only with cs2d".Wink

FWS has unique servers in CS2D, that's the reason people love it and it is so popular. Now, can you make as good servers in the other games as you have in CS2D? That's the reason FWS servers fail in other games. Work hard on other maps and servers as you worked on FWS Jail for example.


Last edited by Ploggy344 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 417
Points : 504
Join date : 2015-10-14
Age : 16
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://www.ploggy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by Ploggy344 on Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:16 pm

siN wrote:Now I must search for a cracked Terraria to play with you guys.

Terraria gets instant updates. And if you are planning to play with cracks so you will have to find a new crack every month or week. Risk of your computer. Buy it on steam.
avatar
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 417
Points : 504
Join date : 2015-10-14
Age : 16
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://www.ploggy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by siN on Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:45 pm

Use the fricking edit buttom!
avatar
siN
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 831
Points : 929
Join date : 2016-05-23
Age : 17
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by Inferno on Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:26 pm

It isn't fun with build protect :/ Most of the severs I've played on with Build Protect is full of claimed places with nowhere to build. It will be fun to make another private server for the community members too. It's fun to play with friends in small groups in this game :c
avatar
Inferno
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1350
Points : 1495
Join date : 2014-08-05
Age : 16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by RuzzleFury on Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Inferno wrote:It isn't fun with build protect :/ Most of the severs I've played on with Build Protect is full of claimed places with nowhere to build. It will be fun to make another private server for the community members too. It's fun to play with friends in small groups in this game :c
You might be right but let's make the building protection is like limited,for example a 100x100 or 200x200 thats where you can build with protection,other than that you can't.
Gonna be a good idea I believe.
avatar
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 720
Points : 819
Join date : 2014-06-15
Age : 16
Location : Egypt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by Soushiant.iR on Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:42 pm

What's the server's version?

_________________
memes
avatar
Soushiant.iR
Moderator
Moderator

Gender : Male Posts : 1266
Points : 1419
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 19
Location : Earthend

View user profile http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by RuzzleFury on Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:53 pm

I joined with 1.3.1.1 and it worked pretty fine so I guess that's the version.
avatar
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 720
Points : 819
Join date : 2014-06-15
Age : 16
Location : Egypt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by Soushiant.iR on Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:33 pm

It's currently 1.3.2.1 on steam, so I suggest we better decide whether we're staying with a single build or the server's going to be updated from time to time.

_________________
memes
avatar
Soushiant.iR
Moderator
Moderator

Gender : Male Posts : 1266
Points : 1419
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 19
Location : Earthend

View user profile http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by Mast@ on Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:54 pm

Ploggy344 wrote:
siN wrote:Now I must search for a cracked Terraria to play with you guys.

Terraria gets instant updates. And if you are planning to play with cracks so you will have to find a new crack every month or week. Risk of your computer. Buy it on steam.
I cant play then.

Mast@
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 278
Points : 315
Join date : 2016-06-21
Age : 15
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by Wildthing on Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:37 am

Soushiant.iR wrote:It's currently 1.3.2.1 on steam, so I suggest we better decide whether we're staying with a single build or the server's going to be updated from time to time.


I'll update it on a daily basis, it's updated now.

Wildthing
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Gender : Female Posts : 386
Points : 858
Join date : 2011-10-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by Soushiant.iR on Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:48 am

Thanks a lot

_________________
memes
avatar
Soushiant.iR
Moderator
Moderator

Gender : Male Posts : 1266
Points : 1419
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 19
Location : Earthend

View user profile http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by DeathCrab on Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:10 pm

Terraria?? Hip hip Hooray!

P.S Starbound just got version 1.0, maybe it could be possible to expand into Starbound aswell?
avatar
DeathCrab

Posts : 18
Points : 24
Join date : 2016-07-10
Age : 20
Location : Albania

View user profile http://www.nooneofyourbussines.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by RuzzleFury on Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:21 am

DeathCrab wrote:Terraria?? Hip hip Hooray!

P.S Starbound just got version 1.0, maybe it could be possible to expand into Starbound aswell?
Would be a perfect idea tbh but I don't think the servers will be able to handle all of that besides we also need to solve the main problem in Terraria,anyone can go and break into your house or even come to the server with maxed stuff and ruin people's experience.
avatar
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 720
Points : 819
Join date : 2014-06-15
Age : 16
Location : Egypt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by Ploggy344 on Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:03 pm

Joined Terraria server yesterday. 0 players. (used latest version from steam and it works)
avatar
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 417
Points : 504
Join date : 2015-10-14
Age : 16
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://www.ploggy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by Se7en on Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:46 pm

IS THIS ALIVE I REALLY LIKE TERRARIA
PLIZZZZ REVIVE

WITH THE HANDSTICK OF DOOM I SHALL SAY PLZ TO REVIVE THIS SERVER

plz? CANT CONNECT
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by Ploggy344 on Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:59 am

What's with that Se7en? Are you drunk/bored/high or just attempted to joke?
avatar
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 417
Points : 504
Join date : 2015-10-14
Age : 16
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://www.ploggy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by siN on Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:09 am

It think it was probably an attempt to revive the forum in a different way, eitherway, useless.
avatar
siN
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 831
Points : 929
Join date : 2016-05-23
Age : 17
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by Se7en on Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:17 am

I WAS very bored and STILL am wanting to play on fwsl terraria so PLZ start it
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Terraria

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum