-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

report abusive mod SiN [Solved]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

report abusive mod SiN [Solved]

Post by Player888 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 6:56 pm

I know you don't know me, but i play fws long time, verry long that is, and recently i'm having problems with abusive mod SiN, alltough i don't have proofs of all his misbehaviours, i have of some.

Today he freeshot me, then freekilled me for no aparent reason.

Let me explain situation: i was playing as a tr (my nick was player 2), he was ct, he comes opens my cell while saying "follow me" which i did, after that he instructs me to go to cell, so i did, after that i escaped cell he started to freeshot me, i stoped so he doesnt kill me ( he did not give any order to me to stop my escape, and while i was outside, he say to me to dont move or i will die (that was after freeshot), i guessed what the hell i dont have any weapons, i was just outside of cell and i have right to call for hp so i did, and i said i need hp so i moved, and then he kills me. Is that how mod 2 should behave?

here are logs:

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/19/51/64/26/110.png
http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/19/51/64/26/210.png
http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/19/51/64/26/310.png

As you can see in the logs, i was telling him about freeshoting, and how he cannot deny hp to terorists as a ct exept he issue SCAN order.

For misbehaviour i dont have proves, but dyn mast can confirm, we were playing at california jail before and i was ct, we were in ct base (mast and i) and some tr guy picked up c4 and suddenly died of creature, my guess is SiN spawned creature near him (im sure it was him because he was only mod online).
And he spawned dyn walls on mast thus blocking him from moving, is that how mods should behave?

To conclude, im not shittalking about anyone, im just saying facts and providing you with proofs, i hope this gets resolved.

Player888

Posts : 5
Points : 7
Join date : 2016-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: report abusive mod SiN [Solved]

Post by siN on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:03 pm

Console logs unedited:

Code:
[16:27:04] siN /Mod/: hello everyone
[16:27:06] siN /Mod/: please hack
[16:27:06] .::dyN::.*~Mast@: Hi
[16:27:07] [UP] Ipsum votes for Aether_Jail.
[16:27:07] siN /Mod/: I'm not a mod
[16:27:08] .::dyN::.*~Mast@: Okey
[16:27:11] .::dyN::.*~Mast@: ESP = ON
[16:27:11] [UP] Ipsum: open 10
[16:27:12] 7. siN
 (siN), Mod1 Visible
[16:27:14] .::dyN::.*~Mast@: AIMBOT = ON
[16:27:18] siN /Mod/: 1kill 1
[16:27:22] F2 for command menu,
[16:27:22] F4 for map vote menu.
[16:27:22] No freekills! Read F1!
[16:27:22] Use !report for rule breakers!
[16:27:22] Press E 2 times for Say Commands
[16:27:22] .::dyN::.*~Mast@: ON
[16:27:24] [UP] Ipsum: open 10 cell
[16:27:25] siN /Mod/: hey
[16:27:27] [UP] Ipsum: pls
[16:27:28] siN /Mod/: don't move
[16:27:29] .::dyN::.*~Mast@: XD
[16:27:29] siN /Mod/: move = die
[16:27:30] [UP] Ipsum: open'
[16:27:31] .::dyN::.*~Mast@: OR DED
[16:27:32] [UP] Ipsum: sin
[16:27:38] siN: Follow me.
[16:27:38] [UP] Ipsum: siN open cell 10
[16:27:40] Player joins the Counter-Terrorist Forces


[16:27:44] Player has left the game

[16:27:47] siN /Mod/: go in
[16:27:51] Player connected

[16:27:52] U.S.G.N.: Ping/State 'playing'
[16:27:57] siN /Mod/: drop your knife or die
[16:27:59] .::dyN::.*~Mast@: x
[16:28:00] [UP] Ipsum: or a Master open second half ten cell
[16:28:01] .::dyN::.*~Mast@: xdd
[16:28:01] Sheiz: scan
[16:28:08] siN: Halt!
[16:28:11] Player 2: freeshoting
[16:28:12] siN /Mod/: don't move or die
[16:28:13] Player 2: did you know
[16:28:13] [UP] Ipsum: ct !!!!
[16:28:14] Sheiz: Sorry!
[16:28:17] [UP] Ipsum: open!!!
[16:28:18] Player 2: that freeshoting is against rules
[16:28:19] Player 2: ?
[16:28:22] F2 for command menu,
[16:28:22] F4 for map vote menu.
[16:28:22] No freekills! Read F1!
[16:28:22] Use !report for rule breakers!
[16:28:22] Press E 2 times for Say Commands
[16:28:22] Player 2: hp
[16:28:23] siN killed Player 2 with M4A1
[16:28:29] [UP] Ipsum: ct!!! open the cells
[16:28:36] [UP] Ipsum: on the second half
[16:28:37] !LS Paczus connected

[16:28:38] .::dyN::.*~Mast@: siN opens cells
[16:28:40] PM: -> 6. Player 2: siN /Mod/: don't move or die
[16:28:45] .::dyN::.*~Mast@: siNg saNg suNg
[16:28:46] !LS Paczus has left the game

[16:28:46] .::dyN::.*~Mast@: Open
[16:28:47] .::dyN::.*~Mast@: xd
[16:28:50] siN /Mod/: hi
[16:28:51] .::dyN::.*~Mast@: No slap me pls
[16:28:52] U.S.G.N.: Ping/State 'playing'
[16:28:53] [UP] Ipsum: open
[16:28:54] PM: 6. Player 2: u freeshoted me, and freekilled me
[16:28:55] Player votes for California jail v1.5.
[16:28:57] PM: 6. Player 2: i have proofs
[16:28:58] PM: -> 6. Player 2: ._.?
[16:29:02] PM: -> 6. Player 2: You moved ._.
[16:29:03] .::dyN::.*~Mast@: MACHETEEEE
[16:29:07] PM: 6. Player 2: freshoting is against rules
[16:29:14] [UP] Ipsum: open
[16:29:15] PM: -> 6. Player 2: Ugh you were escaping
[16:29:16] [UP] Ipsum: omg
[16:29:17] PM: 6. Player 2: and you cant deny me hp
[16:29:22] F2 for command menu,
[16:29:22] F4 for map vote menu.
[16:29:22] No freekills! Read F1!
[16:29:22] Use !report for rule breakers!
[16:29:22] Press E 2 times for Say Commands
[16:29:23] Sheiz: cmon
[16:29:24] PM: -> 6. Player 2: well you can't move at that time
[16:29:29] PM: -> 6. Player 2: and unfortunatly my reflexes are faster

Console logs edited:

Code:
[color=#0000cc][16:28:08]siN: Halt![/color]
[16:28:11] Player 2: freeshoting
[color=#0000cc][16:28:12] siN /Mod/: don't move or die[/color]
[16:28:13] Player 2: did you know
[16:28:13] [UP] Ipsum: ct !!!!
[16:28:14] Sheiz: Sorry!
[16:28:17] [UP] Ipsum: open!!!
[16:28:18] Player 2: that freeshoting is against rules
[16:28:19] Player 2: ?
[16:28:22] F2 for command menu,
[16:28:22] F4 for map vote menu.
[16:28:22] No freekills! Read F1!
[16:28:22] Use !report for rule breakers!
[16:28:22] Press E 2 times for Say Commands
[color=#00ffff] [16:28:22] Player 2: hp
[16:28:23] siN killed Player 2 with M4A1 [/color]
[16:28:29] [UP] Ipsum: ct!!! open the cells
[16:28:36] [UP] Ipsum: on the second half
[16:28:37] !LS Paczus connected
[16:28:38] .::dyN::.*~Mast@: siN opens cells
[color=#00ff00][16:28:40] PM: -> 6. Player 2: siN /Mod/: don't move or die[/color]


DARK BLUE = WHAT I DID CORRECTLY

RED= WHAT STARTED ALL THIS FUSS

EDIT: I Don't know how to put colors inside the Code so Imma post the messages here:

[16:28:08]siN: Halt!   Here I issued a warning
[16:28:12] siN /Mod/: don't move or die here I gave an order
[16:28:22] Player 2: hp
[16:28:23] siN killed Player 2 with M4A1
 Here I killed him right after he said hp, when he said hp he already moved 4 blocks to the right so I counted that as a disobeying behavior and killed him, unfortunatly I did not saw the "hp", so when he died he took it has a freekill but tecnichally it's his fault for moving.

As for my "missbehavior" I do not have such thing ingame, refering to mast, he's my bro and I speak with him freely, but I spoke with him freely by PM.


Anyways I apologize for doing my job correctly, I know that no one likes a mod that reports the hackers & punishes the freekillers so I will not do that anymore Smile

I lied ^


Last edited by siN on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
avatar
siN
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 831
Points : 929
Join date : 2016-05-23
Age : 17
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: report abusive mod SiN [Solved]

Post by piWi. on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:36 pm

Gosu!! He's doing okay as Mod..
avatar
piWi.
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1312
Points : 1450
Join date : 2015-07-13
Age : 100
Location : Germany

View user profile http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=144441

Back to top Go down

Re: report abusive mod SiN [Solved]

Post by Player888 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 7:45 pm

SiN you freeshot me, and after you freeshot me you say dont move or die. That was not valid since i got out of jail and didn't have any weapons on me and you know that, and that was not valid for one more reason, and that reason is that you cannot deny hp to terorists unless you issue a scan order.

One more thing for your missbehaviour is teamblocking. When you are terorist, you often dont open cells to other mates, if someone else doesnt do that other players vote kick him, but you cannot be vote kicked from obvious reasons.

Player888

Posts : 5
Points : 7
Join date : 2016-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: report abusive mod SiN [Solved]

Post by siN on Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:56 pm

Player888 wrote:SiN you freeshot me, and after you freeshot me you say dont move or die. That was not valid since i got out of jail and didn't have any weapons on me and you know that, and that was not valid for one more reason, and that reason is that you cannot deny hp to terorists unless you issue a scan order.
Player888 wrote:

One more thing for your missbehaviour is teamblocking. When you are terorist, you often dont open cells to other mates, if someone else doesnt do that other players vote kick him, but you cannot be vote kicked from obvious reasons.


Red: I've spoke with an admin about it and it's fine to not open the cells to your teammates, furthermore there isn't any rule in F1 that says "Has a TR you must open your mates cells". EDIT: I'm speaking about when you spawn in cell 5 and instead of opening your mate's cells you run towards the awp room, I'm not talking in general like when your mate gets trapped in a cell by you and you won't open it.


Green: You can clearly see my order in the logs, I said Halt! you didn't stop so I shot at you.


Last edited by siN on Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
siN
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 831
Points : 929
Join date : 2016-05-23
Age : 17
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: report abusive mod SiN [Solved]

Post by Player888 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:09 pm

"and unfortunatly my reflexes are faster" -- your words...

you freeshot me then you issue orders... but allright, lets go with your logic, if i ran away from you, why you didnt kill me imidieatly? why you freeshot me then stop? (freeshots are forbiden by rules) your logic is invalid, we only talk in circles, and more you say, more you prove you did freeshot and freekill me.

Player888

Posts : 5
Points : 7
Join date : 2016-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: report abusive mod SiN [Solved]

Post by siN on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:22 pm

What? Bruh I've already told what I needed to say to defend myself.

So like always
siN wrote:No further comment
avatar
siN
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 831
Points : 929
Join date : 2016-05-23
Age : 17
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: report abusive mod SiN [Solved]

Post by Ploggy344 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:38 pm

+1 that topic. I have problems with sIN too.
avatar
Ploggy344
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 417
Points : 504
Join date : 2015-10-14
Age : 16
Location : Georgia

View user profile http://www.ploggy.com

Back to top Go down

Re: report abusive mod SiN [Solved]

Post by Player888 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:45 pm

Allright SiN lets see what admins have to say about that, if my report is legit or not. I would use this way to adress some admins if they can spare time to decide if that was right thing to do, if not then evaluate SiN as a mod, im sure some other people on fws jail server can say few things about him (both good and bad)

Player888

Posts : 5
Points : 7
Join date : 2016-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: report abusive mod SiN [Solved]

Post by Mast@ on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:46 pm

Okey, let's use the brain. Don't worry, just a little bit, don't start crying.

I'm just going to analitze this...type of sh.it post.

Player888 wrote:Today he freeshot me, then freekilled me for no aparent reason.

Cool intro, check mine.

Player888 wrote:Let me explain situation: i was playing as a tr (my nick was player 2), he was ct, he comes opens my cell while saying "follow me" which i did,
.::dyN::.*~Mast@ (Radio): Affirmative!

Player888 wrote:after that he instructs me to go to cell, so i did, after that i escaped cell he started to freeshot me, i stoped so he doesnt kill me
He clearly said to YOU to go to CELL. You ESCAPED from CELL and SIN shooted YOU with M4A1 or Deagle or whatever. You are a lucker. If It was me, you were dead. -Serious talking.

Player888 wrote:( he did not give any order to me to stop my escape,
He didn't order in chat, if he did it, you escaped. -That's the reason of he shooted you!!
#OverwhelmingLogic

Player888 wrote:and while i was outside, he say to me to dont move or i will die
He warned you.

Player888 wrote:(that was after freeshot), i guessed what the hell i dont have any weapons,
He didn't know 100%.

Player888 wrote:i was just outside of cell and i have right to call for hp so i did, and i said i need hp so i moved, and then he kills me.
Please...I always say it in -[IFwsI]-Jail because enemies are stubborn.

I'll repeat it one time. Okey? Let's go:

-siN warned you to not move. What did you do? You moved.

That's all. That's why are you reporting a Moderator.

Player888 wrote:Is that how mod 2 should behave?
I kept ''afk'' during 3 weeks. But, if I'm not wrong, he is MOD1. o.o .

Player888 wrote:And he spawned dyn walls on mast thus blocking him from moving, is that how mods should behave?
We can say...That I asked for wall. I was...''Mocking'' siN. And he !w me just cuz a joke. He's a nice guy, deem. While I'm fighting with a terror, no-one should !w me. It doesn't matter that.

This last quote, reminds me something happened like 4 weeks ago.

Nothing interesting, believe me.:
-It was a 2 vs 2 in California Jail. I got doorkilled in boat's door. 2 terrorists were in boat. And they dropped a Molotov CocktaiL. EpicBaron respawned me...xdd. Very fast, I took Cocktail and threw it next to terorrists. xD. The terror team and some cts started vote kicking me becasue ''spawn-hack''. xDDDDDD!!!!!

Mast@
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 278
Points : 315
Join date : 2016-06-21
Age : 15
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: report abusive mod SiN [Solved]

Post by Player888 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:50 pm

Well mast, when he instructed me to go to cell i did it, and i did his order (so i completed his order), he didnt say to me something like escape or die, or stay in there or die... I went out, he started freeshoting then he said orders... Dont you get it? Im trying to explain to you all that he freeshot me first, then gived orders, and that was not first time he does that.

And btw mast, you said that you would shot me on sight also, well you cant shot somebody because he escaped his cell, especialy if you dont issue last warning order ...

Player888

Posts : 5
Points : 7
Join date : 2016-07-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: report abusive mod SiN [Solved]

Post by RuzzleFury on Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:24 am

We need an administrator to get the right logs because I do not believe both of them.
Also there is no video proof but so far,it seems that siN went quite fast and thought the guy was escaping/had weapons when he did not.
Only an administrator will be able to solve this.
avatar
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 720
Points : 819
Join date : 2014-06-15
Age : 16
Location : Egypt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: report abusive mod SiN [Solved]

Post by Samael on Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:28 am

Locked for now.

// I'll have a look into this. -nighthawk
avatar
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Gender : Male Posts : 884
Points : 981
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: report abusive mod SiN [Solved]

Post by Samael on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:11 am

Okay, let's clear it now.

First of all, as rules says to do not freeshoot people but use a warns by words not by bullets. Also, CT cannot forbid healing for Terrorists. But Terrorists have to obey CT's instructions. In that case Player888 disobedient siN's order about moving (But remember that you can order Terrorists to do not move only 20 seconds). Before that, Player888 asked siN for healing which siN can't forbid him. But siN was right to order him about don't moving because he wasn't sure if Player888 had any weapons and do not want to try kill him.

And to sum up:
@Player888 you should wait at least 20 seconds before moving, also @siN you should take more attention of what Terrorists are saying about healing, what's more I'm proposing to be more careful with how you're giving a warnings for Terrorists.

That's it. I don't see any point to punish anyone. Solved.
avatar
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Gender : Male Posts : 884
Points : 981
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 18
Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: report abusive mod SiN [Solved]

Post by siN on Wed Aug 03, 2016 5:13 am

Understood, in my defense I wanna say that I was really paranoid at that time, apologies to Player888, sorry.
avatar
siN
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 831
Points : 929
Join date : 2016-05-23
Age : 17
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: report abusive mod SiN [Solved]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum