-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by cr+ on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:02 pm

Just give that guy chance he don't seems to be hacker or something like that + DC confirmation as well prove that ,the decision belong to nighthawk and the other fws responsible (admins) , good luck bro
cr+
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by siN on Sun Jun 26, 2016 5:10 pm

Nighthawk wrote:If someone is suspected of hacking, a moderator must always confirm it rather than jump to a ban. Some simple steps are checking the suspected player's ping then slowing him down. Slowing a hacker down is currently 100% effective and shows whether he is using hacks  right there and then.
This is certainly a rare case with the blame being on a cs2d bug. However since it's been proved by DC and there are no solid evidence of him hacking, he will be unbanned.

Remember, don't believe what everyone else is saying until you've confirmed it yourself. They're not moderators and most of them do not know the steps to justify that someone is using hacks. It's upto you to confirm it.

Further on since it's been claimed that some Mod2s do not know the steps to take before taking action I'll certainly have to do something about that. O.o

Tl;dr. Hisoka has been unbanned until solid evidence is provided. Moderatos should confirm stuff before taking action.

*cough*
siN
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Se7en on Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:13 pm

@Nighthawk, how about you use !ombc? We haven't used that in a while now :3

@All, I still can't figure out what you're talking about, you all say DC said that bug is known but he never said it will cause speed hack (he said it's very uncommon). Oh well lets not start with that again shall we?

@(I forgot his name and I only see page 4) I apologize for not knowing what to do in your case and immediately banning you.
Se7en
Site user
Site user

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Post by -Hisoka on Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:15 pm

Se7en wrote: I apologize for not knowing what to do in your case and immediately banning you.

It is not really your fault for this cs2d "bug" or whatever this was.
Apologize accepted and i apologize for being a little bit hot headed/stubborn, wish you luck in further moderation.

-Hisoka
-Hisoka

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum