-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:25 pm

It's a known bug caused by the lightning engine.We are aware of it and trying to fix it.

Now tell me, what would be the "real" purpose of me hacking in this game while i have other more significant things to do in life.
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Se7en on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:13 pm

The first thing you said was answered (it wont cause speed hack)

The second thing you said;
Well, ask every single hacker in any game, not me.

Now look, I don't give a flying gosu if you stay banned or get a unban, I'm here to bring a point that you moved too damn quickly and I want to know why, everything til now shows that you have used a certain hack.

If you know a thing or two about programming you know that not being able to see a game (DirectX bug) wont affect anything near the time of the game (FPS bug).

Question for the admins:

If a player is hacking for a few seconds (3~ or so) and people say that it's a hack and it looked like a hack what should I do?

Not a admin and looked here?
I wanted to know if what I did was right, if it wasn't I apologize.
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:32 pm

Oh really? So you wanna see and make the same bug by yourself?We can do it via teamviewer, it's simple, i'll do what i already did on Jail.If you want to, cause it seems that everything that's supposed to do with movement speed increase is hack(for you).And it won't cause speedhack?Damn it will, you just do not know how.

~Did you try it by yourself already or are you disfunctional enough not to do it?
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Se7en on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:37 pm

I have no problem to do it but as I already said my internet is very slow (so slow I cant even test it with www.speedtest.net so I had to test it with another website and it showed 25kb/s max download and 16kb/s max upload)
I assume we can do it in another day (03/07/2016 - d/m/y)

Unless a admin can do it for me.
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by cr+ on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:42 pm

need a hand ?
avatar
cr+
Site user
Site user

Posts : 90
Points : 104
Join date : 2016-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Se7en on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:43 pm

Sure cracker because I can totally trust you for the mission (sarcasm)

Spoiler:

Code:
0100001001100101011000110110000101110101011100110110010100100000010010010010000001100110011001010110010101101100001000000110110001101001011010110110010100100000011010010111010000101110

avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Se7en on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:48 pm

Cracker what is not clear? Let me simplify it, I don't trust you.


EDIT: He deleted his comment
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by cr+ on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:49 pm

Give Me Your team viewer id please fast
avatar
cr+
Site user
Site user

Posts : 90
Points : 104
Join date : 2016-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Se7en on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:50 pm

Dude, do it in the chat if already. (Still don't trust you)
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:50 pm

cr+ wrote:Give Me Your team viewer id please fast

We will need third guy to spectate all this.
And we can do it on server named Kgb2d GTA.
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by cr+ on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:50 pm

don't trust me ik , but ik your trust the recorded video Very Happy or your scared to prove that you are wrong?
avatar
cr+
Site user
Site user

Posts : 90
Points : 104
Join date : 2016-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Se7en on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:52 pm

I said I don't trust you and I also said I want a admin (someone I can trust) to spectate all of this.

I wont mind to attempt and spectate this but AS I ALREADY SAID my internet is too bad for this.
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:52 pm

Well then, we can wait for admin if it is neccesary.
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by cr+ on Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:54 pm

Yea Like i Will Fake The Video Please , That What I got For Helping , Cya !
avatar
cr+
Site user
Site user

Posts : 90
Points : 104
Join date : 2016-06-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by RuzzleFury on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:07 am

Speaking about proofs.
Se7en,do you have proofs for him hacking?
Footage?
Video?
I don't think so.
So don't keep saying OH YOU GOT NO PROOF OH YOU HAVE NOTHING OH IBANNED YOU CUZ I SAW YOU OH.
You didn't even bother slowing him,you just saw him fast and you banned him.
Admit your fault and apologize to the guy before this gets worse.
avatar
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 720
Points : 819
Join date : 2014-06-15
Age : 16
Location : Egypt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:26 am

Nothing much to say besides using the "cs2d bugged out" method. Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by gozugosu on Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:43 am

RuzzleFury wrote:Speaking about proofs.
Bla bla bla
Some more bla bla bla
More bullshits
Bla bla
stfu and go back to your cave
avatar
gozugosu
Site user
Site user

Posts : 375
Points : 410
Join date : 2015-09-07
Age : 19
Location : Home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:27 am

It happened to me alot of times. Never got any in-game bugs though. D:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Se7en on Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:03 am

RuzzleFury wrote:Speaking about proofs.
Se7en,do you have proofs for him hacking?
Footage?
Video?
I don't think so.
So don't keep saying OH YOU GOT NO PROOF OH YOU HAVE NOTHING OH IBANNED YOU CUZ I SAW YOU OH.
You didn't even bother slowing him,you just saw him fast and you banned him.
Admit your fault and apologize to the guy before this gets worse.

Logs
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by RuzzleFury on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:30 am

Se7en wrote:
RuzzleFury wrote:Speaking about proofs.
Se7en,do you have proofs for him hacking?
Footage?
Video?
I don't think so.
So don't keep saying OH YOU GOT NO PROOF OH YOU HAVE NOTHING OH IBANNED YOU CUZ I SAW YOU OH.
You didn't even bother slowing him,you just saw him fast and you banned him.
Admit your fault and apologize to the guy before this gets worse.

Logs

So logs show that he was speed hacking?

avatar
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 720
Points : 819
Join date : 2014-06-15
Age : 16
Location : Egypt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Fisch on Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:37 am

Why are you making is this difficult?
There is an undeniable chance all of that happened because of the bug and in dubio pro reo
avatar
Fisch
Site user
Site user

Posts : 43
Points : 74
Join date : 2013-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Se7en on Sun Jun 26, 2016 2:15 pm

@Ruzzle furry: Yes it shows players voting him and claiming he hacked, and what is on his side? It's logs vs nothing.

@Fisch: I never said it was 100% hack, I even stated that it was 'probably' (90%) a hack, and we are awaiting someone to test that bug out.

Again, I don't care if he will get unbanned or not, I'm here to state that it's not my fault.
The only thing I did wrong was not slowing him down but since the 'hack' lasted around 3 seconds I never had the time to do so.
Also I was never told to test with slowdown on hackers, I even asked many Mods (when I was Mod1) what is the slowdown for and they said "I don't know".
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Fisch on Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:32 pm

There's no need to test it out. DC confirmed the bug exists and I've experienced it too.
The story is entire plausible and the votes of other players are in no way evidence.
At the very last there is reasonable doubt it was speedhack so we should go with the presumption of innocence.
And if you feel the need to state it's not your fault, don't you acknowledge that there is a reasonable chance he did not hack?
This thread is about his unban, not about your reputation.
avatar
Fisch
Site user
Site user

Posts : 43
Points : 74
Join date : 2013-04-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Nighthawk on Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:47 pm

If someone is suspected of hacking, a moderator must always confirm it rather than jump to a ban. Some simple steps are checking the suspected player's ping then slowing him down. Slowing a hacker down is currently 100% effective and shows whether he is using hacks right there and then.
This is certainly a rare case with the blame being on a cs2d bug. However since it's been proved by DC and there are no solid evidence of him hacking, he will be unbanned.

Remember, don't believe what everyone else is saying until you've confirmed it yourself. They're not moderators and most of them do not know the steps to justify that someone is using hacks. It's upto you to confirm it.

Further on since it's been claimed that some Mod2s do not know the steps to take before taking action I'll certainly have to do something about that. O.o


Tl;dr. Hisoka has been unbanned until solid evidence is provided. Moderatos should confirm stuff before taking action.
avatar
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Gender : Male Posts : 2424
Points : 2900
Join date : 2014-01-02
Age : 19
Location : Outside The Gates Of Your Mind

View user profile http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Sun Jun 26, 2016 4:42 pm

Se7en wrote: It's logs vs nothing.

Actually it is logs versus DC's confirmation.

Nighthawk, RuzzleFury and Fisch, thanks for the cooperation.


avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum