-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:56 pm

Just tell me how can i explain that if my cs2d screen in-game was whole black and was partially shown on desktop? I would like to know.
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Deus on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:01 pm

There is a chance this happened without any hack. I know the alt+tab bug also, and it might makes the game's script go wrong. Not impossible.
avatar
Deus
Site user
Site user

Posts : 29
Points : 35
Join date : 2016-06-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Se7en on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:40 pm

You can't move that quickly, I have had this bug many times and you wont get speedmod 100 out of a DirectX bug.
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:50 pm

Poor excuse, mistakes happen from time to time.
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Se7en on Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:02 pm

You are ignoring my question, how will you be fast as if you use hacks without using hacks?
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:11 pm

Se7en wrote:You are ignoring my question, how will you be fast as if you use hacks without using hacks?

You are ignoring my reply.
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by siN on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:16 pm

Hum.... I'd say there isn't enough evidences for you to get unbanned Hisoka, couldn't you record yourself making that alt+tab black screen bug? At least I would be sure you were telling the truth..
avatar
siN
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 831
Points : 929
Join date : 2016-05-23
Age : 17
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:18 pm

siN wrote:Hum.... I'd say there isn't enough evidences for you to get unbanned Hisoka, couldn't you record yourself making that alt+tab black screen bug? At least I would be sure you were telling the truth..

I'll have to restart pc now cause i can't close cs2d.
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Elfing on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:28 pm

the only way for us to confirm that your ban was unjustified would to be to try and reenact the "bug" you're talking about that made it look like you were speedhacking.
so who's up for some myth busting?

BTW, just want to throw this out here: Mods, when you see someone speedhacking, please stay calm and !check his IP and USGN, that way if he does quit before you're able to confirm whether he's cheating or not, you can still report him on the report thread for mods. Then, check his ping and if it's under the reasonable limit, set his speed to -100 that way you can be completely sure if he really is a cheater or not.
avatar
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Posts : 464
Points : 524
Join date : 2014-08-23
Location : somewhere high up on a cliffside, on a ledge so narrow that there is room only for his two feet - and with the abyss, the ocean, eternal darkness, eternal solitude, eternal storm all around him

View user profile http://e-arama.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:40 pm

Can you suggest me a way to record desktop and the game at the same time, i am trying to record it but either way it is separately recording just desktop or just my game.While alt+tabing the game, it stops recording, it is Bandicam.
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:57 pm

I just found out it really happened but i'll need some of you to record this, one player witnessed this.You can also try but you won't be able to see but you can hear steps while moving too fast.

~I'm also going to inform DC about this.
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by siN on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:16 pm

Hello again, 3 simple suggestions:

1º Don't double post, use the edit buttom instead Smile

2º Do ctrl+alt+delete and select Task Manager, then  go to "Processes" select Counter Strike 2D and press "End Task", that should end the game without having to restart, I do that sometimes Smile

3º Bandicam has a windowed option which allows you to record your whole screen --->
http://prntscr.com/bkmh18
avatar
siN
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 831
Points : 929
Join date : 2016-05-23
Age : 17
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:19 pm

siN wrote:Hello again, 3 simple suggestions:

1º Don't double post, use the edit buttom instead Smile

2º Do ctrl+alt+delete and select Task Manager, then  go to "Processes" select Counter Strike 2D and press "End Task", that should end the game without having to restart, I do that sometimes Smile

3º Bandicam has a windowed option which allows you to record your whole screen --->
http://prntscr.com/bkmh18

1.Alright, whatever.

2.You can't end task cause you won't be able to click on ctrl+alt+del window cause that's the area where cs2d is "supposed to be" so when clicking on ctrl+alt+del will just trigger melee atack in-game.

3.That option is used for recording screen, not the game.

I think this would be actually enough.


Last edited by -Hisoka on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by siN on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:30 pm

-Hisoka wrote:
2.You can't end task cause you won't be able to click on ctrl+alt+del window cause that's the area where cs2d is "supposed to be" so when clicking on ctrl+alt+del will just trigger melee atack in-game.

What? How is that possible? Isn't the melee attack defaulted to right mouse?
avatar
siN
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 831
Points : 929
Join date : 2016-05-23
Age : 17
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:33 pm

siN wrote:
-Hisoka wrote:
2.You can't end task cause you won't be able to click on ctrl+alt+del window cause that's the area where cs2d is "supposed to be" so when clicking on ctrl+alt+del will just trigger melee atack in-game.

What? How is that possible? Isn't the melee attack defaulted to right mouse?

What i meant was the trigger for shooting with ak47, stabing with knife etc.
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Samael on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:35 am

If someone would like to know, that "bug" always show me as well when I'm minimalising my cs2d then I always have to restart my game. But I'm not sure if that "bug" could have something to speedhacking? Maybe a lag, maybe something different.

Oh and what Elfing said, all moderators - remember it:

Elfing wrote:BTW, just want to throw this out here: Mods, when you see someone speedhacking, please stay
calm and !check his IP and USGN, that way if he does quit before you're able to confirm whether he's cheating or
not, you can still report him on the report thread for mods. Then, check his ping and if it's under the reasonable limit, set his speed to -100 that way you can be completely sure if he really is a cheater or not.
avatar
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Gender : Male Posts : 884
Points : 981
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 19
Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Elfing on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:36 am

try doing CTRL+Shift+ESC+C+DELETE+ENTER, maybe it just doesnt display the task manager.
has anyone been able to recreate this bug?
EDIT:
http://unrealsoftware.de/forum_posts.php?post=403913&l#jl
avatar
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Posts : 464
Points : 524
Join date : 2014-08-23
Location : somewhere high up on a cliffside, on a ledge so narrow that there is room only for his two feet - and with the abyss, the ocean, eternal darkness, eternal solitude, eternal storm all around him

View user profile http://e-arama.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:42 am

Samael wrote:If someone would like to know, that "bug" always show me as well when I'm minimalising my cs2d then I always have to restart my game. But I'm not sure if that "bug" could have something to speedhacking? Maybe a lag, maybe something different.

Oh and what Elfing said, all moderators - remember it:

I accidentaly deleted my photo of DC's reply, here it is:
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by RuzzleFury on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:32 pm

-Hisoka,you're attitude is making this harder.
Obviously I believe it was a bug and se7en didn't even give himself time to do as Elfing said,he just banned him immediately so it's se7en's fault.

I'd say unban him because he brought too much proof that he is not hacking and I'll keep an eye on him,he seems fine though just a hot headed person.
avatar
RuzzleFury
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 720
Points : 819
Join date : 2014-06-15
Age : 16
Location : Egypt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:44 pm

RuzzleFury wrote:
se7en didn't even give himself time to do as Elfing said,he just banned him immediately so it's se7en's fault.

That's the only thing i wanted to prove, i'm done here.
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Se7en on Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:07 pm

I gave myself enough time, seeing a player speed hacking and waiting for players to confirm, what else?
Do you expect me to ask him if he is speed hacking?


I would like to add that he has no proof of not hacking while I have proofs of him hacking.

And:
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Elfing on Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:30 pm

waiting for players to confirm
lol
Do you expect me to ask him if he is speed hacking?
No, we expect you to watch him, go spec, slow him down, do what a mod should do.
avatar
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Posts : 464
Points : 524
Join date : 2014-08-23
Location : somewhere high up on a cliffside, on a ledge so narrow that there is room only for his two feet - and with the abyss, the ocean, eternal darkness, eternal solitude, eternal storm all around him

View user profile http://e-arama.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Se7en on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:03 pm

1. Because I wasn't sure if it was lag by me since my internet is bad.

2. I was never told that I need to check with slowdown.
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:15 pm

Se7en wrote:I gave myself enough time, seeing a player speed hacking and waiting for players to confirm, what else?
Do you expect me to ask him if he is speed hacking?


I would like to add that he has no proof of not hacking while I have proofs of him hacking.

And:



Should i post this multiple time and can i see your footage/recording of me speedhacking instead of players confirming?

avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Se7en on Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:20 pm

He talked about the actual tabbing out bug, I asked him directly to the speed hack confusion.

And talking about proofs, do you have any? No.
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum