-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:58 pm

Hello Fws community, i've been banned but i can't tell and do not know why.I just got my cs2d bugged and i couldn't reopen or close the game even with ctrl, alt, del.When i restarted my pc and connected to Fws "Jail", message popped up saying i was banned, i want to know why and who did that and if i can get unban but whatever just wanna know the reason of ban.I only know that the moderator/VIP named siN was active at the time while i was playing/

Sincerely,
-Hisoka/BlackBuLL
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by siN on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:20 pm

Yes I banned you because I seriously hate bulls.


Now seriously, there was an admin online, he banned you, I'm just a vip, anyways he probably had a good reason for it, wait for him to give out the evidences/details of your supposed banishment.
avatar
siN
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 831
Points : 929
Join date : 2016-05-23
Age : 17
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Se7en on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:07 am

What was your exact in game name?
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Mémories on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:22 am

Hisoka ? Long time no see.

I don't know who banned you, but be sure that this guy never broke any rules & never used hacked. It's a clear and legit guy.
avatar
Mémories
Moderator
Moderator

Gender : Male Posts : 904
Points : 987
Join date : 2015-01-11
Age : 97
Location : France

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by siN on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:38 am

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The players in the server were saying he was using speedhack, perhaps he lagged out a little bit?
avatar
siN
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 831
Points : 929
Join date : 2016-05-23
Age : 17
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Se7en on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:21 am

I can't confirm if I banned him until I get his exact in game name
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Soushiant.iR on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:42 am

[21:53:03] Plookerbooy votes to kick .::Kgb2d::. .BlackBuLL.
[21:53:05] ~PussyCat~: blackbull is cheater$
[21:53:06] Plookerbooy: hax
[21:53:06] .::Kgb2d::. .BlackBuLL. has left the game (banned)
[21:53:06] 99153: banusgn 118371
[21:53:14] ~PussyCat~: he using speedhack
[21:53:19] President Elinole: a kgb2d member banned?
[21:53:20] siN: .::Kgb2d::. .BlackBuLL. has left the game (banned)
[21:53:21] siN: lolz
[21:53:24] ~PussyCat~: HAAAX
[21:53:25] swaglordplayr: wt
[21:53:26] tahribat.tk | NosTeaM: :o
[21:53:28] Plookerbooy: he was haxing
[21:53:36] ~PussyCat~: Yea

_________________
memes
avatar
Soushiant.iR
Moderator
Moderator

Gender : Male Posts : 1266
Points : 1419
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 19
Location : Earthend

View user profile http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by siN on Fri Jun 24, 2016 2:44 am

Yep, that is Se7en
avatar
siN
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 831
Points : 929
Join date : 2016-05-23
Age : 17
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Elfing on Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:56 am

siN wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The players in the server were saying he was using speedhack, perhaps he lagged out a little bit?
ill let you in on a little secret:
Spoiler:
thats f**king annoying, you do know that half the people ignore your post cuz its a "dxxdxddx inception spoilers within spoilers msg xd"
avatar
Elfing
Site user
Site user

Posts : 464
Points : 524
Join date : 2014-08-23
Location : somewhere high up on a cliffside, on a ledge so narrow that there is room only for his two feet - and with the abyss, the ocean, eternal darkness, eternal solitude, eternal storm all around him

View user profile http://e-arama.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by siN on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:18 am

Couldn't you just have pmed me instead of off-toping here?
Thanks.


If people ignore the post i don't really care, i like spoilers.
avatar
siN
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 831
Points : 929
Join date : 2016-05-23
Age : 17
Location : Jupiter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:26 am

Se7en wrote:I can't confirm if I banned him until I get his exact in game name
".::Kgb2d::. BlackBuLL"
And do you have proofs of me using hacks or anything?
I wasn't even in-game, i was afk most of the time.
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:28 am

Mémories wrote:Hisoka ? Long time no see.

I don't know who banned you, but be sure that this guy never broke any rules & never used hacked. It's a clear and legit guy.
Hello Memories.
And if the speedhack is the reason of ban, then, you have some fucked up staff on these servers, no offense.
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Soushiant.iR on Fri Jun 24, 2016 11:46 am

fucked up staff
no offense

That's not how you use 'no offense'

_________________
memes
avatar
Soushiant.iR
Moderator
Moderator

Gender : Male Posts : 1266
Points : 1419
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 19
Location : Earthend

View user profile http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by yashukiller on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:04 pm

-Hisoka wrote:
Mémories wrote:Hisoka ? Long time no see.

I don't know who banned you, but be sure that this guy never broke any rules & never used hacked. It's a clear and legit guy.
Hello Memories.
And if the speedhack is the reason of ban, then, you have some fucked up staff on these servers, no offense.
I say ur actually too much fucked up to get an unban in the server. No offense.

_________________
.
avatar
yashukiller
Moderator
Moderator

Gender : Male Posts : 1182
Points : 1368
Join date : 2014-10-11
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:35 pm

That attitude will never get you unbanned.
Just letting you know. Please don't hurt me Sad

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Fri Jun 24, 2016 12:55 pm

Like i care.
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Soushiant.iR on Fri Jun 24, 2016 1:30 pm

Shouldn't have created a topic then.

Anyway, the moderator responsible for this might respond soon and if not, you will be unbanned. So not much to worry about.

_________________
memes
avatar
Soushiant.iR
Moderator
Moderator

Gender : Male Posts : 1266
Points : 1419
Join date : 2011-12-21
Age : 19
Location : Earthend

View user profile http://project-extract.site50.net/Download/gui.html

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Se7en on Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:16 pm

I banned you, and I'll tell the story below:
I spectated around and saw you at spawn, you were afk (it seemed) so I PM'd you to move and slapped you, you moved your mouse around but didn't walk so I waited a little and you stopped moving again so I slapped you (this continued for 3 times or so). afterwords I was about to kick you but then you moved very quickly from right to left (on the sofas at California spawn) and I was like, maybe I'm lagging but many people walked around you and said you hacked so I banned you.

And yes I'm 90% sure it was a hack.
Or maybe CS2D bugs give free sanic mode?
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:19 pm

End of story.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by gozugosu on Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:35 pm

That 90% sure thing tho
avatar
gozugosu
Site user
Site user

Posts : 375
Points : 410
Join date : 2015-09-07
Age : 19
Location : Home

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Fri Jun 24, 2016 3:42 pm

Se7en wrote:I banned you, and I'll tell the story below:
I spectated around and saw you at spawn, you were afk (it seemed) so I PM'd you to move and slapped you, you moved your mouse around but didn't walk so I waited a little and you stopped moving again so I slapped you (this continued for 3 times or so). afterwords I was about to kick you but then you moved very quickly from right to left (on the sofas at California spawn) and I was like, maybe I'm lagging but many people walked around you and said you hacked so I banned you.

And yes I'm 90% sure it was a hack.
Or maybe CS2D bugs give free sanic mode?

Of course i moved, part of my screen was showing cs2d bugged out, i tried to close it esc then mouse to confirm when cs2d asks if you are sure to do so.I don't know why it is bugging when i alt+tab out of the game on win 8.1, i'm not using speedhack and i don't care about unban but you are wrong about it.
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Samael on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:10 pm

Some things about this topic:

siN wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The players in the server were saying he was using speedhack, perhaps he lagged out a little bit?

@siN: I'm warning you to stop making useless posts and using text edit options in wrong way.

@-Hisoka: Firstly, if you were banned on our server by any moderator and you making a request for an unban - calling our staff "fucked up" is a wrong way, I as well can "f**k it" and leave your request. So, I'm ordering you to behave well on our forum and follow rules if you're registered user here.

About your request: I'll consider it soon and give you the answer.
avatar
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Gender : Male Posts : 884
Points : 981
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 19
Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by -Hisoka on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:15 pm

Thanks for responding.
And yeah, i'm of course -sorry for saying that.No need to be negative here, i'll follow the rules.
avatar
-Hisoka

Gender : Male Posts : 24
Points : 28
Join date : 2015-08-30
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Samael on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:29 pm

No problem.
I'm glad to hear that.
avatar
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Gender : Male Posts : 884
Points : 981
Join date : 2014-08-21
Age : 19
Location : Poland

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Se7en on Fri Jun 24, 2016 4:51 pm

I said you moved quickly as if you had 100 speed mod.
Explain why everyone around you claimed you hacked?
avatar
Se7en
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1162
Points : 1341
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 17
Location : Israel

View user profile http://slowpoke101.forum.st/

Back to top Go down

Re: Banned for (no)reason? [Unbanned]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum