-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Regarding Everyone's Behavior(2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Regarding Everyone's Behavior(2)

Post by Kingakis--VIP on Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:50 am

Good Evening,

On the basis of this thread http://fwsserver.forumotions.net/t3186-regarding-everyone-s-behavior ...
Lately the server got more and more active again, mostly there are above 20+ player online. Everyone of you know that if there are many players online there will be more and more spam, fks etc. I don't have to say that again. I would like to mention some things which I noticed, its mainly about us moderators/vips.

Spam,!mm
Guys, the !mm chat isn't a normal chat box for your(our) personally talks. Its to talk about suspicious players and/or things like "is this a ban evader", "do you have his IP". Mod stuff, and not to talk about every private things. I see it more and more how mods are spamming there. I know nobody of you make it on purpose, also I know that this sometimes happen, but you shouldn't forget the main function of this. Of course it isn't a big problem if there are <10 players there, but if there are 20< players, you shouldn't use this chat for private stuff.
Also I remember that in the !mm chat only english is allowed. Generally if you talk about MOD stuff, talk in english. Private things->pm

Mature
Many of us should think about the behavior. We are MODs so we should behave like one. Otherwise there are too many players who will act like us, they don't know that we just joking sometimes.

Spectator
I just would like to remember, to kick inactive people in spectator. Especially in rush hours there are many users in spectator which cause lags etc. so keep in eye on it. (Also check: http://fwsserver.forumotions.net/t2289-traffic-controlling-moderators-read-this)

Also keep an eye on that again:
http://fwsserver.forumotions.net/t2656-forum-server-rules

Yea that was quite all I wanted to say. I hope ya all know, I don't exclude me of this stuff o.o, its for everyone to think about the own behavior again and maybe to improve it.

Your sincerely
Kingakis

Again:
I dont exclude me of this stuff, thats the reason why I not "warn" any MOD here, Im just in the same position like you all o.o

Last edited by Kingakis--VIP on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kingakis--VIP
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Regarding Everyone's Behavior(2)

Post by zAzz on Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:59 am

Got it.
Btw you're always afk on spec xD
zAzz
Site user
Site user

View user profile http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=99264

Back to top Go down

Post by FrÂȘncis on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:01 am

zAzz wrote:you're always afk on spec xD

Agree. Take it as fun. Smile
FrÂȘncis
Site user
Site user

View user profile http://dr2d.omgforum.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael on Sat Jan 30, 2016 4:59 am

Kingakis--VIP wrote:Regarding Everyone's Behavior(2)

Wait, what is that? Are you just reposting what Nighthawk said? What is more, who gave you any rights to warn other moderators about their behavior? Noone. Only who can do it - are administrators, where you are moderator.

Kingakis--VIP wrote:Spam,!mm
Guys, the !mm chat isn't a normal chat box for your(our) personally talks. Its to talk about suspicious players and/or things like "is this a ban evader", "do you have his IP". Mod stuff, and not to talk about every private things. I see it more and more how mods are spamming there. I know nobody of you make it on purpose, also I know that this sometimes happen, but you shouldn't forget the main function of this. Of course it isn't a big problem if there are <10 players there, but if there are 20< players, you shouldn't use this chat for private stuff.
Also I remember that in the !mm chat only english is allowed. Generally if you talk about MOD stuff, talk in english. Private things->pm

Moderators also administrators are able to use !mm for any therads which have a connection with server stuff, also yea using !mm for "private" stuff is kinda annoying when on server are 20+ players.

Kingakis--VIP wrote:Mature
Many of us should think about the behavior. We are MODs so we should behave like one. Otherwise there are too many players who will act like us, they don't know that we just joking sometimes.

I don't understand what you trying to say here. That moderators should think about their behavior? You're welcome.

Kingakis--VIP wrote:Spectator
I just would like to remember, to kick inactive people in spectator. Especially in rush hours there are many users in spectator which cause lags etc. so keep in eye on it. (Also check: http://fwsserver.forumotions.net/t2289-traffic-controlling-moderators-read-this)

HERE Nighthawk said something VERY DIFFERENT than yours "note".

As I said you - @Kingakis don't have any rights to warn other moderators by posts like that, where you are one of them.
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kingakis--VIP on Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:57 pm

Samael wrote:
As I said you - @Kingakis don't have any rights to warn other moderators by posts like that, where you are one of them.

I dont "warn" them, read my last sentence... I include myyself in that stuff. Or why I write "our" and not "you".

But the rest is pretty fine, and thanks o.o
Kingakis--VIP
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Samael on Sat Jan 30, 2016 3:25 pm

Kingakis--VIP wrote:
Samael wrote:

I dont "warn" them, read my last sentence... I include myyself in that stuff. Or why I write "our" and not "you".

But the rest is pretty fine, and thanks o.o

This post is useless, Nighthawk included everything in previous posts.
Samael
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum