-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

[Unban] For using Fws tag (Not on porpuse)[tempban-oct25th]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Unban] For using Fws tag (Not on porpuse)[tempban-oct25th]

Post by zAzz on Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:00 am

In-game name (when you were banned): zAzz
USGN: 99264
Server: All
Logs/Screenshots to support your ban: No one, Got banned in Scrap Land
What happened that got you banned: I was playing in Jail sv, and i changed my name to Fws zAzz just to make a joke, 1 sec later i opened the console and changed it to zAzz, i tought i changed my name permanently, but no, it somehow didnt save and when i joined Scrap Land i had the Fws tag again and got USGN Banned..
When you got banned: (You don't have to give exact details like in the example, you could just say "yesterday". yesterday

Please it wasnt my intention to fake Fws tag :oops:
avatar
zAzz
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 287
Points : 362
Join date : 2015-10-17
Age : 17
Location : Argentina

View user profile http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=99264

Back to top Go down

Re: [Unban] For using Fws tag (Not on porpuse)[tempban-oct25th]

Post by Your Mother on Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:15 am

he asked me if it was forbidden or allowed i told him forbidden so he changed name i think it was mistake
avatar
Your Mother
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 404
Points : 476
Join date : 2015-02-01
Age : 17
Location : Damascus/sy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Unban] For using Fws tag (Not on porpuse)[tempban-oct25th]

Post by Elisabeth. on Sat Oct 17, 2015 11:54 am

zAzz wrote:In-game name (when you were banned): zAzz
USGN: 99264
Server: All
Logs/Screenshots to support your ban: No one, Got banned in Scrap Land
What happened that got you banned: I was playing in Jail sv, and i changed my name to Fws zAzz just to make a joke, 1 sec later i opened the console and changed it to zAzz, i tought i changed my name permanently, but no, it somehow didnt save and when i joined Scrap Land i had the Fws tag again and got USGN Banned..
When you got banned: (You don't have to give exact details like in the example, you could just say "yesterday". yesterday

Please it wasnt my intention to fake Fws tag Embarassed
Uh. Good Luck with your unban apply but...:
zAzz wrote:Server: All
This means that you are baned in every -[IFwsI]-Server...
zAzz wrote:Logs/Screenshots to support your ban: No one, Got banned in Scrap Land
So..You got baned in Scrap Land...But, before this, (second quote), you said that you got baned in every -[IFwsI]-Server, so, my reaction is something like: Wat.

Wearing the -[IFwsI]-Tag is forbidden I think. (1 month ago a Forum-Administrator said something about that I think). So...Don't start insulting us just because Admins don't want to unban you...! (Just saying...It sometimes happens).
avatar
Elisabeth.
Site user
Site user

Gender : Female Posts : 629
Points : 701
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 15
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Unban] For using Fws tag (Not on porpuse)[tempban-oct25th]

Post by piWi. on Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:47 pm

If someone get banned for using clan tag, mostly the guys makes jokes or they dont know it better. Agree fro unban.

Greetings
avatar
piWi.
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1312
Points : 1450
Join date : 2015-07-13
Age : 100
Location : Germany

View user profile http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=144441

Back to top Go down

Re: [Unban] For using Fws tag (Not on porpuse)[tempban-oct25th]

Post by Nighthawk on Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:43 pm

You were banned yesterday by me for faking the clan tag. It's entirely your own fault for not following such a universal rule. It's even in the rules itself.
2. Using the -[IFwsI]- tag without permission will end in a ban


Your title says it was "Not on porpuse" yet you say you changed it as a "joke". This type of nonsense does not work here.
avatar
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Gender : Male Posts : 2424
Points : 2900
Join date : 2014-01-02
Age : 18
Location : Outside The Gates Of Your Mind

View user profile http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Re: [Unban] For using Fws tag (Not on porpuse)[tempban-oct25th]

Post by zAzz on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:10 pm

Nighthawk wrote:You were banned yesterday by me for faking the clan tag. It's entirely your own fault for not following such a universal rule. It's even in the rules itself.
2. Using the -[IFwsI]- tag without permission will end in a ban


Your title says it was "Not on porpuse" yet you say you changed it as a "joke". This type of nonsense does not work here.

I said it wasn't on porpuse because after that i didn't have idea that my name didn't change..
I'm very sorry, i didn't knew the rules, i installed CS2D after 2 years of not playing it.
I apologize, may i get a second chance, please? :S

@Elisabeth; What are you talking about? i'm not insulting anyone here
I got banned in the Scrap Land server, but the ban was for all servers
avatar
zAzz
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 287
Points : 362
Join date : 2015-10-17
Age : 17
Location : Argentina

View user profile http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=99264

Back to top Go down

Re: [Unban] For using Fws tag (Not on porpuse)[tempban-oct25th]

Post by EpicBaron on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:26 pm

zAzz wrote:
Nighthawk wrote:You were banned yesterday by me for faking the clan tag. It's entirely your own fault for not following such a universal rule. It's even in the rules itself.
2. Using the -[IFwsI]- tag without permission will end in a ban


Your title says it was "Not on porpuse" yet you say you changed it as a "joke". This type of nonsense does not work here.

I said it wasn't on porpuse because after that i didn't have idea that my name didn't change..
I'm very sorry, i didn't knew the rules, i installed CS2D after 2 years of not playing it.
I apologize, may i get a second chance, please? :S

@Elisabeth; What are you talking about? i'm not insulting anyone here
I got banned in the Scrap Land server, but the ban was for all servers
Well,in here rules gotta be respected kinda seriously,you should read them when you enter a server,but i honestly think this may be a little bit too harsh,what about a 2 week temp ban?just suggesting
avatar
EpicBaron
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1015
Points : 1083
Join date : 2015-08-06
Age : 17
Location : Argentina/Santa Fe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [Unban] For using Fws tag (Not on porpuse)[tempban-oct25th]

Post by Nighthawk on Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:45 pm

@EpicBaron, It's to prevent situations exactly like this.

@zAzz, you're temp banned until October 25th. Never again attempt to fake the tag. Have a look at the rules as well.

You should consider yourself highly lucky since I'm the one who banned you plus handling your unban application and not Kenpachi himself. o.O
avatar
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Gender : Male Posts : 2424
Points : 2900
Join date : 2014-01-02
Age : 18
Location : Outside The Gates Of Your Mind

View user profile http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Re: [Unban] For using Fws tag (Not on porpuse)[tempban-oct25th]

Post by zAzz on Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:41 pm

Lol, thanks! Smile
avatar
zAzz
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 287
Points : 362
Join date : 2015-10-17
Age : 17
Location : Argentina

View user profile http://unrealsoftware.de/profile.php?userid=99264

Back to top Go down

Re: [Unban] For using Fws tag (Not on porpuse)[tempban-oct25th]

Post by Nighthawk on Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:17 pm

zAzz wrote:Lol, thanks! :)
If I were you I wouldn't be loling around. o.o

@Locked.
avatar
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Gender : Male Posts : 2424
Points : 2900
Join date : 2014-01-02
Age : 18
Location : Outside The Gates Of Your Mind

View user profile http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Re: [Unban] For using Fws tag (Not on porpuse)[tempban-oct25th]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum