-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Hi I am Devil Vip request atleast vip

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi I am Devil Vip request atleast vip

Post by Gamer_123 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:10 am

[b]Hi People i am Devil Kiddo my age that is known by other players is nearly a week
but many can swear i am a pro sniper I have played along side with Lelu and Gosu they can tell

my experience on Fws Jail is dam good i have been here since the first map ever for
California Very Happy but of course i wasn't there always i played on that map for 2 years i have enough experience to do anything

of course i didn't play with 1 name i played with 30 names D: dont ban me none of them broke the rules and none hacked cause i can't get a hack to be honest XD
i played with many names for trainning each one had his own item that he can't use none else
my time on server is 1 month <usgn+noneUsgn=1month> i didn't gain much friends although
i found many but none of them remember me because of many names examples :

[ Bubble-Fisch-Memories-Gosu-Lelu-Nigga(i can't see him anymore but heh he was a pro)-samael(he was very rude D:)-joy(sometimes i see him but he is very friendly)-Darwin-frenchpotato(well i kinda like him but if he died he left so i didnt know him that much)-Yourmother(he was a deep friend of mine he and fisch but no one knows me).

one of the reasons i came here to advance for vip really cause i want a hat xD
but second reason is that the VIP and MODS go as t and move beside ct ct cant kill without scan according to rules + if they do it they get banned or kicked or killed
but what u don't know is that ct warn normal users to drop they tell them to scan but they just go ahead and freekill them many cases didnt have a thing
why are they brave to do it ? cause they know there is no one to kick them ! if we tell the mod or vip that we got freekilled kik him revive me he will say i didnt see it its totally unfair for normal players i got freekilled more than 200 times only 20 of them the freekiller got banned so i come to apply for vip atleast to give a chance to us !!!!!!

i have very super knife , pistol , awp , Rifles and many other stuff experience
my experience with smgs average it got average because of Doghouse my many other skills are very improved but i can't fight or kill someone with tactical shield with out machete that is my only weakspot or the weakspot of anyone out numbered

i stated my situation i know its long sorry for that i hope u got convinced and i am glad u listened to my words if u accept me my
USGN :149096
if u didn't don't ban me please for the many names thing the rule was made 1 year ago once i knew it i stopped my only new name was devil kiddo so please please don't ban :>[/b]
Gamer_123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi I am Devil Vip request atleast vip

Post by Gamer_123 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:12 am

Note i played for 2 years on many chapters as i wasn't able always to keep up for studying on many periods of my life
Gamer_123

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:16 am

Recruitment is currently closed. Topic moved, locked etc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top