-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by h&k on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:01 pm

" />

and tadic kicked me why i exit the game! Shocked and insulting
avatar
h&k
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 180
Points : 239
Join date : 2015-06-29
Age : 24
Location : Germany

View user profile http://hgtcommunity.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DiZiO5 on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:07 pm

There was already one topic? you had to put there and not to create another topic.

Insult is not a reason of ban,to this is the !mute

And exit the game is the worst reason of all.
Lets waits for mods
avatar
DiZiO5
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 558
Points : 594
Join date : 2015-06-21
Age : 17
Location : Argentina,Beib

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/DiZiO5.Facu

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:11 pm

o.O

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Dimi on Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:20 am

Ok, that's hilarious. Who's the stupid mod who did that thing?
avatar
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1740
Points : 2125
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Bucharest , Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:06 am

Code:
[15:55:38] H&k ^ connected

[15:55:38] H&k ^ is using IP ***.***.***.*** and U.S.G.N. ID #148596
[15:55:38] Starting transfer to H&k ^ (files: 23) ...
[15:55:38] H&k ^ needs or accepts no files.
[15:55:41] H&k ^ joins the Counter-Terrorist Forces

[15:55:48] H&k ^ has left the game (kicked: exiting the game)
[15:55:48] 95159: kick 12 " exiting the game"

It was MSdawid[PL], I haven't seen the reason why he does it, but his reward is demote.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Glixable on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:56 am

Didnt i warn about dawid back then ;I

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1477
Points : 1757
Join date : 2013-12-13
Location : Finland

View user profile http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Dimi on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:30 am

Didn't I warn about Doghouse lost in hackers fight?
avatar
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1740
Points : 2125
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Bucharest , Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Elisabeth. on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:52 am

Dimi wrote:Ok, that's hilarious. Who's the stupid mod who did that thing?
Yes it is, xd, it's hilarious. Jajajajajaja.
avatar
Elisabeth.
Site user
Site user

Gender : Female Posts : 629
Points : 701
Join date : 2015-07-01
Age : 15
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Zumagio on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:25 pm

"Jajaja" .-.
Let's wait for David's answer

Zumagio
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 600
Points : 683
Join date : 2014-07-29
Age : 61

View user profile http://troll.me

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by yashukiller on Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:37 pm

its strange that dawid abused his powers oO

_________________
.
avatar
yashukiller
Moderator
Moderator

Gender : Male Posts : 1182
Points : 1368
Join date : 2014-10-11
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DiZiO5 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:17 pm

that dont surprise me,he sometimes was freekilling me in jail.

Zumagio wrote:"Jajaja" .-.
Let's wait for David's answer
Jajaja is the spanish laugh
avatar
DiZiO5
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 558
Points : 594
Join date : 2015-06-21
Age : 17
Location : Argentina,Beib

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/DiZiO5.Facu

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by yashukiller on Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:44 pm

DiZiO5 wrote:that dont surprise me,he sometimes was freekilling me in jail.

Zumagio wrote:"Jajaja" .-.
Let's wait for David's answer
Jajaja is the spanish laugh

he does fk by mistake sometimes but give a spawn immedialy

_________________
.
avatar
yashukiller
Moderator
Moderator

Gender : Male Posts : 1182
Points : 1368
Join date : 2014-10-11
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by MSdawid[PL] on Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:24 pm

Yes, it was me. My answer?
My answer is that player that keeps spamming, if i remember correctly insulting aswell comes to server to write only.. What kind of player is that? Tell me? He comes to server, stays in corner, and when someone comes to him(when enemy starts to shot at him), he just reconnects?
Welp.. I guess everyone would get annoyed by that kind of person. I though (and I keep my decision) that kick (he was dead already, just came to server past reconnect, didn't have any score - he lost nothing by that kick.) was worth his acting.
Anyway, I just wanted to make this server a GAME SERVER not a CHATROOM. So.. If admins' decision is to demote the most active moderator on Dogehouse server just because of trying to improve the game then.. I'll just get it.

Just next time when I'll get 20 PMs per second: "omg dawid do smth, thats unfair!" let the admin that demoted me come to server and explein them that beeing a kid without honor and such things are allowed on this server. Let we see what will happen with dogehouse when every good player leaves cuz of those players acting and the server will become a chatroom for kids.

I keep my decision, I will not say I'm sorry. I just want admins to understand why did I do that. If someone does not understand, do like I do every day. Come at early hours to server, stay here to midnight and moderate the server whole day, cuz administrator that stays on forum only, never comes to game doesn't understand how hard is to be righteous for everyone and agreed with rules. Some sittuations are not included in rules, then it is moderator's choose what to do. Get that challange, come to game and see how hard is it. Whole day, everyday.


Last edited by MSdawid[PL] on Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

MSdawid[PL]
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 80
Points : 90
Join date : 2014-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bonzo on Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:39 pm

Dawid did you warn the guy and told him to stop? If not, you really should have.

And please don't give us the "hurr I was doing this and that for the ultimate good", let the admins decide what is best for the server. As a moderator your job is to enforce the rules and communicate with players, not make bad decisions because you got annoyed or frustrated.

But tbh if the logs confirm that h&k was reconnecting to evade being killed, then that means he took the situation out of context, giving us the half-truth, which means he isn't innocent either.

_________________
Rest in peace, you magical, magical man.

avatar
Bonzo
Moderator
Moderator

Gender : Male Posts : 978
Points : 2398
Join date : 2011-12-29
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by MSdawid[PL] on Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:43 pm

Bonzo, yes I know. But I keep writing smth like Please do not reconnect in fight. If I see someone is doing it I always write a PM. I do that around 20 times a day so... I am almost sure everyone that plays the server so often knows that I do not accept it. But this guy... I do not remember what was that... If it will be necessary I can find it in my logs... I did some command ( I think i muted him for spamming or bad words? I seriously do not remember - I was ill this day (which obeviously does not justifies me) and he kept spamming me : "SAY THAT UR SORRY". I kept writing "I wont say im sorry cuz i did my job".. Belive me that can be really annoying. He made me nervous a little.  Anyway... I will accept every admins' decision. But let it be honest.


Last edited by MSdawid[PL] on Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

MSdawid[PL]
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 80
Points : 90
Join date : 2014-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Nighthawk on Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:49 pm

I've known Dawid as a moderator from way back when we were both Senior Mods at Hotchills. His actions could never be unjustifiable. And neither is he an abusive moderator, evem if he did abuse a tad I'd choose over other players who abuse more sufficiently to demote.

This is no personal opinion or of an acquainted value of mine, rather it's how I see him as the perspective of an admin and experience.

I completely vouch for No punishment inclined on Dawid whatsoever.
avatar
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Gender : Male Posts : 2424
Points : 2900
Join date : 2014-01-02
Age : 18
Location : Outside The Gates Of Your Mind

View user profile http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by MSdawid[PL] on Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Night, thank You very much for understanding and trusting. It is really important for me, expecially now. I hope I will never let You down and keep protecting the fws servers from hackers and other rules breakers as good as I have been doing it untill today - the best I can. I would just need an advice - what to do with such players in future?

MSdawid[PL]
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 80
Points : 90
Join date : 2014-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by h&k on Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:29 pm

dawid this no is motive to kick me lel i exit for no give medic for enemys lel read f1 Rolling Eyes 34948394834 trs running for kill me omg
avatar
h&k
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 180
Points : 239
Join date : 2015-06-29
Age : 24
Location : Germany

View user profile http://hgtcommunity.freeforums.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by yashukiller on Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:32 pm

h&k wrote:dawid this no is motive to kick me lel i exit for no give medic for enemys lel read f1 Rolling Eyes 34948394834 trs running for kill me omg

can u plz write in better english so i can understand what u r trying to say

_________________
.
avatar
yashukiller
Moderator
Moderator

Gender : Male Posts : 1182
Points : 1368
Join date : 2014-10-11
Age : 18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Your Mother on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:21 pm

yashukiller wrote:
h&k wrote:dawid this no is motive to kick me lel i exit for no give medic for enemys lel read f1 Rolling Eyes 34948394834 trs running for kill me omg

can u plz write in better english so i can understand what u r trying to say
translate = MS this is not reason to kick me.. i just left to not let my enemies get my medic armor when i was surely going to die so i left the game and reconnected


seriously this is very annoying when happens and i support MS on this discussion
avatar
Your Mother
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 404
Points : 476
Join date : 2015-02-01
Age : 17
Location : Damascus/sy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by MSdawid[PL] on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:40 pm

Your Mother, thanks Smile

"Small" advice for brainless:

Brainless wrote:
Code:
[15:55:38] H&k ^ connected

[15:55:38] H&k ^ is using IP ***.***.***.*** and U.S.G.N. ID #148596
[15:55:38] Starting transfer to H&k ^ (files: 23) ...
[15:55:38] H&k ^ needs or accepts no files.
[15:55:41] H&k ^ joins the Counter-Terrorist Forces

[15:55:48] H&k ^ has left the game (kicked: exiting the game)
[15:55:48] 95159: kick 12 " exiting the game"

It was MSdawid[PL], I haven't seen the reason why he does it, but his reward is demote.

Brainless, here is message for You. I'm just trying to help this community, so take this easy. I just want to add (no offence), if You are an administrator, and You want to judge other players, then at least try to get into sittuation, hear both sides opinion. Logs are not everything. If that would be first time I would understand. But it happends again. Last time You broke rules in game beeing incognito, I've banned ur IP. So to get back with face You accused me for abusing. Let me remind: U tried to (free)kill as many terrorist as You could. Isn't it reason to ban? You freedemoted me. I've proved my right, so I got my mod back again without hearing "sorry" from You.  Since this time, I tried to ask You for help with moderating (I was not active in game cuz of breaking my arm). While I was beeing inactive new rules came. I asked u many times to explain me how does wanted list work. My answer was always silence, untill Lubo helped me out. Now let's be serious: If You are annoyed of beeing admin and You do not want to fill honorable admin's mission responsibly, then abadon that, and make place for some "fresh" player, that would "give his heart to dis job". As a moderator I should not teach administrator what to do. I'm doing it as 7-years exprenced moderator in CS2D, 4-years exprenced community administrator (in other games). I know how hard is beeing an administrator, but I know it is possible to do that job honestly, if You just tries. I have no idea if You are good administrator or bad. I just don't know You. My any expercience with You are those 2 sittuations: freedemote+rules breaking   and   fast judge, so that is why I decided to write it. I just hope You and all other players will understand it and take it with "cold blood". Once again: I am not trying to offence, I am not trying to start war on forum, I am not trying to accuse You, I am not trying to do anything wrong. I am trying to help fws community in times, when most CS2D players leaves and one stupid fault can speed it up. Please, do not understand me wrongly.






About me freekilling in jail:

DiZiO5 wrote:that dont surprise me,he sometimes was freekilling me in jail.

Zumagio wrote:"Jajaja" .-.
Let's wait for David's answer
Jajaja is the spanish laugh

I just want to say one thing: try to play a few days as CT only. Be a CT leader (first in table). Don't breake any rule. Do not die at least one time. You will understand how hard is to be a Counter Terrorist. I am not suprised that players that plays in TR team only counts every kill as freekill.
Let me just give one advice: read the rules carefully.
Sittuation:
Terrorist has weapon. I know about it. I write him to drop. He refuses. I (instead of killing him) say him to go to scan. He refuses writing: "Ohh, maybe later?" "Nooo i dont like scan" "Nuuuu plis nuuu" "lets go bomb!" or smth like that. Warning 10 times does not help. Even warn shots does not. Then I am obligated to kill You. This is really not a freekill, so please do not write me: 'OMG DAWID FREEKILLER' Wink

About the real fks I do: Yea, somentimes I do freekills (by mistake). Like everyone. But I always spawn a player if I freekill by mistake (like Yashu wrote). Since 3 months I have not punished any of my freekillers (If I was the only one frekilled). I justt warned them. (Obeviously if the guy fked others too, I did my mod job.) Please, learn to forgive others. It's not so hard. I'm really sorry for those mistake-fks, but noone is perfect. If I ever forget to spawn You past mistake fk (I think that have not ever happend), use !pm and write about sittuation using normal sentences instead of spamming: "OMG UR A FREEKILLER" "RAPORT" "OMGOMG DAWID FK" Smile


MSdawid[PL]
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 80
Points : 90
Join date : 2014-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest on Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:51 pm

MSdawid[PL] wrote:Your Mother, thanks Smile

"Small" advice for brainless:

Brainless wrote:
Code:
[15:55:38] H&k ^ connected

[15:55:38] H&k ^ is using IP ***.***.***.*** and U.S.G.N. ID #148596
[15:55:38] Starting transfer to H&k ^ (files: 23) ...
[15:55:38] H&k ^ needs or accepts no files.
[15:55:41] H&k ^ joins the Counter-Terrorist Forces

[15:55:48] H&k ^ has left the game (kicked: exiting the game)
[15:55:48] 95159: kick 12 " exiting the game"

It was MSdawid[PL], I haven't seen the reason why he does it, but his reward is demote.

Brainless, here is message for You. I'm just trying to help this community, so take this easy. I just want to add (no offence), if You are an administrator, and You want to judge other players, then at least try to get into sittuation, hear both sides opinion. Logs are not everything. If that would be first time I would understand. But it happends again. Last time You broke rules in game beeing incognito, I've banned ur IP. So to get back with face You accused me for abusing. Let me remind: U tried to (free)kill as many terrorist as You could. Isn't it reason to ban? You freedemoted me. I've proved my right, so I got my mod back again without hearing "sorry" from You.  Since this time, I tried to ask You for help with moderating (I was not active in game cuz of breaking my arm). While I was beeing inactive new rules came. I asked u many times to explain me how does wanted list work. My answer was always silence, untill Lubo helped me out. Now let's be serious: If You are annoyed of beeing admin and You do not want to fill honorable admin's mission responsibly, then abadon that, and make place for some "fresh" player, that would "give his heart to dis job". As a moderator I should not teach administrator what to do. I'm doing it as 7-years exprenced moderator in CS2D, 4-years exprenced community administrator (in other games). I know how hard is beeing an administrator, but I know it is possible to do that job honestly, if You just tries. I have no idea if You are good administrator or bad. I just don't know You. My any expercience with You are those 2 sittuations: freedemote+rules breaking   and   fast judge, so that is why I decided to write it. I just hope You and all other players will understand it and take it with "cold blood". Once again: I am not trying to offence, I am not trying to start war on forum, I am not trying to accuse You, I am not trying to do anything wrong. I am trying to help fws community in times, when most CS2D players leaves and one stupid fault can speed it up. Please, do not understand me wrongly.

Thank You for letting me know your opinion, even You know I don't give a sh*t, I feel the irony between the lines, though. I'm not getting offended by Your message - and as You requested - not continue a war on forum.
That's fact, sometimes I can get upset easily, that's my personal problem what I should manage better. This can be from an end of a relationship, a stressful work or just simply personal life problems. It's good as You still not experienced them.
If You think, I can't get into the situation, you're wrong, anything could be your objection. Everyone, who knows my history in Fws wouldn't say, that I can't feel the weight of a demote or even a bad choice. I built my own sh*t here, what I purify since I'm a vice administrator, or rather called be an assistant. 
You also mentoined, that I freekilled on rampage, I was Brainless the Relentless, destroyer of the server. I definitely say, it never occured that I've done freekill as You wrote above. There were accidents, of course, but after those cases I almost always killed or kicked myself.
And that You were banned my IP is simply unbelievable, because I've never been banned from any -[IFwsI]- server.
I won't start guessing how old are You, but 7 years as an "experienced moderator" seem a little ridiculous. Especially, 4 years as a community administrator, I have no purple fart why You - let me quote -
MSDawid[PL] wrote:I tried to ask You for help with moderating

Or I misunderstood, and You just expected from me, to load the empty space, what You've left back with your hurry leave. No, thanks, I have many things to do rather, than act like You.
If I'd be annoyed by my current status, I wouldn't have requested this WITH EVERY RESPONSIBILITY what comes with it. I'm trying to help the communitym as much, as I can in my own pace. I'm not a scripter, neither a map maker, moreover not a boss in my workplace. 
I'm not the prophet of holy cleanliness, sincerity and clear conscience, like You. If I'd in Your place, I would accept that, there's a superior of mine. Instead of writing meaningless letters and arguing, You should collect the right stuff, to prove Your innocence. If You really think, You're a shiny pearl of moderators, it will be easy to handle such these cases. Wink (but not expected a kick without warning...)

Thank You for showing that kind of respect, as writing "You" with capital "Y", in return I impart You with the similar grace. Not that it means anything, since I can feel the hate from your words, I felt good while writing this answer, whatever will be the end of this.

Once again (not that I think You're retarded, but repeat is the basic of knowledge(I hope You thought the same, when You repeated yourself to me)), I haven't took it as an offence, You doesn't hurt me, don't worry, I will be fine.

Hopefully I haven't misunderstood You.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by DiZiO5 on Mon Jul 27, 2015 12:07 am

MSdawid[PL] wrote:
About me freekilling in jail:

DiZiO5 wrote:that dont surprise me,he sometimes was freekilling me in jail.

Zumagio wrote:"Jajaja" .-.
Let's wait for David's answer
Jajaja is the spanish laugh

I just want to say one thing: try to play a few days as CT only. Be a CT leader (first in table). Don't breake any rule. Do not die at least one time. You will understand how hard is to be a Counter Terrorist. I am not suprised that players that plays in TR team only counts every kill as freekill.
Let me just give one advice: read the rules carefully.
Sittuation:
Terrorist has weapon. I know about it. I write him to drop. He refuses. I (instead of killing him) say him to go to scan. He refuses writing: "Ohh, maybe later?" "Nooo i dont like scan" "Nuuuu plis nuuu" "lets go bomb!" or smth like that. Warning 10 times does not help. Even warn shots does not. Then I am obligated to kill You. This is really not a freekill, so please do not write me: 'OMG DAWID FREEKILLER' Wink

About the real fks I do: Yea, somentimes I do freekills (by mistake). Like everyone. But I always spawn a player if I freekill by mistake (like Yashu wrote). Since 3 months I have not punished any of my freekillers (If I was the only one frekilled). I justt warned them. (Obeviously if the guy fked others too, I did my mod job.)  Please, learn to forgive others. It's not so hard. I'm really sorry for those mistake-fks, but noone is perfect. If I ever forget to spawn You past mistake fk (I think that have not ever happend), use !pm and write about sittuation using normal sentences instead of spamming: "OMG UR A FREEKILLER" "RAPORT" "OMGOMG DAWID FK" Smile

You got confused of man,and i never reported you.
avatar
DiZiO5
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 558
Points : 594
Join date : 2015-06-21
Age : 17
Location : Argentina,Beib

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/DiZiO5.Facu

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by MSdawid[PL] on Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:10 am

Brainless wrote:
MSdawid[PL] wrote:Your Mother, thanks Smile

"Small" advice for brainless:

Brainless wrote:
Code:
[15:55:38] H&k ^ connected

[15:55:38] H&k ^ is using IP ***.***.***.*** and U.S.G.N. ID #148596
[15:55:38] Starting transfer to H&k ^ (files: 23) ...
[15:55:38] H&k ^ needs or accepts no files.
[15:55:41] H&k ^ joins the Counter-Terrorist Forces

[15:55:48] H&k ^ has left the game (kicked: exiting the game)
[15:55:48] 95159: kick 12 " exiting the game"

It was MSdawid[PL], I haven't seen the reason why he does it, but his reward is demote.

Brainless, here is message for You. I'm just trying to help this community, so take this easy. I just want to add (no offence), if You are an administrator, and You want to judge other players, then at least try to get into sittuation, hear both sides opinion. Logs are not everything. If that would be first time I would understand. But it happends again. Last time You broke rules in game beeing incognito, I've banned ur IP. So to get back with face You accused me for abusing. Let me remind: U tried to (free)kill as many terrorist as You could. Isn't it reason to ban? You freedemoted me. I've proved my right, so I got my mod back again without hearing "sorry" from You.  Since this time, I tried to ask You for help with moderating (I was not active in game cuz of breaking my arm). While I was beeing inactive new rules came. I asked u many times to explain me how does wanted list work. My answer was always silence, untill Lubo helped me out. Now let's be serious: If You are annoyed of beeing admin and You do not want to fill honorable admin's mission responsibly, then abadon that, and make place for some "fresh" player, that would "give his heart to dis job". As a moderator I should not teach administrator what to do. I'm doing it as 7-years exprenced moderator in CS2D, 4-years exprenced community administrator (in other games). I know how hard is beeing an administrator, but I know it is possible to do that job honestly, if You just tries. I have no idea if You are good administrator or bad. I just don't know You. My any expercience with You are those 2 sittuations: freedemote+rules breaking   and   fast judge, so that is why I decided to write it. I just hope You and all other players will understand it and take it with "cold blood". Once again: I am not trying to offence, I am not trying to start war on forum, I am not trying to accuse You, I am not trying to do anything wrong. I am trying to help fws community in times, when most CS2D players leaves and one stupid fault can speed it up. Please, do not understand me wrongly.

Thank You for letting me know your opinion, even You know I don't give a sh*t, I feel the irony between the lines, though. I'm not getting offended by Your message - and as You requested - not continue a war on forum.
That's fact, sometimes I can get upset easily, that's my personal problem what I should manage better. This can be from an end of a relationship, a stressful work or just simply personal life problems. It's good as You still not experienced them.
If You think, I can't get into the situation, you're wrong, anything could be your objection. Everyone, who knows my history in Fws wouldn't say, that I can't feel the weight of a demote or even a bad choice. I built my own sh*t here, what I purify since I'm a vice administrator, or rather called be an assistant. 
You also mentoined, that I freekilled on rampage, I was Brainless the Relentless, destroyer of the server. I definitely say, it never occured that I've done freekill as You wrote above. There were accidents, of course, but after those cases I almost always killed or kicked myself.
And that You were banned my IP is simply unbelievable, because I've never been banned from any -[IFwsI]- server.
I won't start guessing how old are You, but 7 years as an "experienced moderator" seem a little ridiculous. Especially, 4 years as a community administrator, I have no purple fart why You - let me quote -
MSDawid[PL] wrote:I tried to ask You for help with moderating

Or I misunderstood, and You just expected from me, to load the empty space, what You've left back with your hurry leave. No, thanks, I have many things to do rather, than act like You.
If I'd be annoyed by my current status, I wouldn't have requested this WITH EVERY RESPONSIBILITY what comes with it. I'm trying to help the communitym as much, as I can in my own pace. I'm not a scripter, neither a map maker, moreover not a boss in my workplace. 
I'm not the prophet of holy cleanliness, sincerity and clear conscience, like You. If I'd in Your place, I would accept that, there's a superior of mine. Instead of writing meaningless letters and arguing, You should collect the right stuff, to prove Your innocence. If You really think, You're a shiny pearl of moderators, it will be easy to handle such these cases. Wink (but not expected a kick without warning...)

Thank You for showing that kind of respect, as writing "You" with capital "Y", in return I impart You with the similar grace. Not that it means anything, since I can feel the hate from your words, I felt good while writing this answer, whatever will be the end of this.

Once again (not that I think You're retarded, but repeat is the basic of knowledge(I hope You thought the same, when You repeated yourself to me)), I haven't took it as an offence, You doesn't hurt me, don't worry, I will be fine.

Hopefully I haven't misunderstood You.




"You also mentoined, that I freekilled on rampage, I was Brainless the Relentless, destroyer of the server. I definitely say, it never occured that I've done freekill as You wrote above. There were accidents, of course, but after those cases I almost always killed or kicked myself.
And that You were banned my IP is simply unbelievable, because I've never been banned from any -[IFwsI]- server."
Two words: "Carrot Princess". I hope You know what I mean. Okey, I don't want to bring old stuff back so I wont write more words about it.

"I won't start guessing how old are You, but 7 years as an "experienced moderator" seem a little ridiculous. Especially, 4 years as a community administrator, I have no purple fart why You - let me quote -
MSDawid[PL] wrote:
I tried to ask You for help with moderating"
Truth is somentimes ridiculous (7 years moderating: Domek[PL]'s servers, Banana's servers, Finn's servers - if You remember those players). About helping me with moderating - I meant - helping me to understand how does colours in wanted list work (when I can punish a player, when is he available to kill etc). My advice was based on my expercience - I HAVE BEEN community administrator for 4 years, but my live was more important for me. I decided to abadon that "job" cuz I knew I can't handle it. Now I see - player which took my place does his job very well - I can be proud of him. I know I left my employment in good hands.

" If I'd in Your place, I would accept that, there's a superior of mine. Instead of writing meaningless letters and arguing, You should collect the right stuff, to prove Your innocence. If You really think, You're a shiny pearl of moderators, it will be easy to handle such these cases"
"I am not trying to accuse You"



I think You didn't understand my words. I just meant to give You an advice. Didn't want to hurt You or Your honor. There was no hate in my message. If You found any, then it was not intentional.
"If You really think, You're a shiny pearl of moderators, it will be easy to handle such these cases" - about those words - I have not ever said I think so.. I have no idea why did You take my words by that way. It was just an advise.. So imagine how suprised was I when I've seen this sentence. Such irony hurts a lot.  Anyway, I see " I haven't took it as an offence" is a small, smart lie, so: If any of my words hurt anyone - I'm bringing them back. You are an administrator (or assistance, as I said, I do not know Your history), I am a vip/mod (who knows?), I feel my inferiority, I feel respect.  I take Your words with humility. I've given honest advise, I've got spiky reprimand. Life. Anyway... I think we both wrote what we wanted to and we are cool... Just: sorry, I meant to be pleasant, seems like I failed to.










DiZiO5   - please do not take it personally - I was writing to all players which do that - maybe because of less knowlage about how is it beeing a CT. I do not know.

MSdawid[PL]
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 80
Points : 90
Join date : 2014-06-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Bonzo on Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:14 am

I think in the current circumstances it would be better to let Dawid's screw-up slide. He made a mistake, but admitted it. I refuse to believe tales of a moderator with a perfect track record, we're all human in the end.

_________________
Rest in peace, you magical, magical man.

avatar
Bonzo
Moderator
Moderator

Gender : Male Posts : 978
Points : 2398
Join date : 2011-12-29
Age : 19
Location : Estonia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: this is a reason for kick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum