-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Doghouse mod abusing

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Doghouse mod abusing

Post by Inferno on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:44 pm

If what Gamu5 said is true then it shows unprofessional moderation. Being a part of of the staff you should restrain from any kind of flaming/insulting because it can diminish the reputation of a reputed community.
Inferno
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gamu5 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:03 pm

kostek wrote: ...It was freakin jokes that clearly gamu5 didnt get and he made a big problem big affair...
gamu5 wrote:
kostek wrote:some unknown player 'gamu5' came from nowhere to a server and said : 'All guys are rude here' or sth like that. So i replied jokingly tellin 'oh cuz ur ugly' And clearly this guy took it seriously xD

gamu5 wrote:... He said: "because you are ugly". I dont mind that, I am ugly after all...

Damn it. Can't you read?
Please stop stuffing your age up our noses. Rules are rules and sometimes we make mistakes. Oh, btw. didn't you suggest to brainless to demote you to vip?
How much times do I have to tell?
gamu5
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kostek on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:21 pm

man ur "i dont mind that" sounds like ohh Im so sad, sorry that im ugly, sorry for breathin oh... but if u really dont mind, there is one question id like to ask:
WHY THE FCK DID U REPORTED THAT IF U DONT MIND ? ARE U STUPID OR WHAT ?
but u know what i dont care any more, i won't change my mind that Brainless is really brainless cuz he should do sth else first rather than punish me for nothing. Bye bye

kostek
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gamu5 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:49 pm

gamu5 wrote:...But, he started insulting other players with "your mom" jokes and he used !bc as his private chat. I warned him a several times not to use broadcast messages for his private chatting, but he was really r00d to me...

...But, that's not all! He also acted like he didn't notice his fellow clan member's double connection...
wow.
gamu5
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simarikano on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:38 pm

This is like arguing with a rock
simarikano
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kostek on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:41 pm

kostek wrote:Ps.
haha I'm not a member of that freaky clan Very Happy cuz playin for me it's just a way to unwind Very Happy I'm not a member of any clan Very Happy It was a joke with that, but  clearly I (as gamu5 says) "didn't notice MY fellow clan member's double connection. "
REALLY HILARIOUS guys, serious xD

And to u Gamu5, U don't have to be ugly if u really think u are xd U can go to a gym and work out, go to a hairdresser and get new hairstyle, buy some new clothes...  there are many ways Very Happy but bein a pooper won't make u more atractive Very Happy Chill out in a future Wink !

AND

kostek wrote:Mew ur a cool guy, and I'm good person but something like that just make me cry inside (joke) it makes me laughin man Very Happy I'm calm ! I'm not angry at all Very Happy If something like that could make me angry than wooooow I would be an iddiot really Very Happy This situation is just hilarious like i said before, cuz some unknown player 'gamu5' came from nowhere to a server and said : 'All guys are rude here' or sth like that. So i replied jokingly tellin 'oh cuz ur ugly' Very Happy And clearly this guy took it seriously xD Then we was jokin with some guys tellin 'ur mom is blablabla...' and it seems he get that seriously too xD Very Happy And then he reported me and Brainless took ALL OF THAT SERIOUS TOO Very Happy REALLY BRAINLESS ?! xd It's sooo freakin comic but like i said, i could expect that here Very Happy

Gamu5 it's a freakin button that i forgot to press! ONLY A BUTTON ! U don't got bigger problems don't u Oo? xd

And last thing, cs2d is a F Shocked CKING GAME ! Not the real battle in real world Oo So u should treat it like a F Shocked CKING GAME ! The main reason for this situation is that u all treat this GAME too serious, if it was a F Shocked CKING be or not to be case a matter of life and death...  really guys...Open ur eyes, maybe with age a normal approach to the problem will come Wink Its a game so treat it like a game nothing more ! cuz someday u will wake up and real life will smack u in the face and say 'Ur a freakin looser'  dont let this happen Wink ! Bless ya

Like i thought, u are stupid, seriously. Bye
Simirikano in real world i wouldn't even talk with u cuz u won't understand , but yea, it's an internet. Kingdom for kids like u where u can be whoever u want to be. Have fun !

kostek
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gamu5 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:56 pm

gamu5 wrote:And to u Gamu5, U don't have to be ugly if u really think u are xd U can go to a gym and work out, go to a hairdresser and get new hairstyle, buy some new clothes...  there are many ways but bein a pooper won't make u more atractive Chill out in a future
Don't you know about sarcasm?

Nightfather, please lock this.
gamu5
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:40 am

gamu5 wrote:Nightfather, please lock this.
You forgot the magic word.
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

View user profile http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by gamu5 on Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:46 am

Nighthawk wrote:
My...
*looks around*
...master.
gamu5
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk on Tue Jun 23, 2015 2:11 am

gamu5 wrote:
Nighthawk wrote:
My...
*looks around*
...master.
Ew, no man.

L-L-L-Lock Cannon!
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

View user profile http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down