-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

Doghouse mod abusing

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Doghouse mod abusing

Post by gamu5 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:35 pm

EDIT: TIMESTAP FROM WHEN I JOINED IS 11:55:09 TIMEZONE GMT/UTC + 01:00h. Good luck investigating.
Today, I was playing on doghouse, and asked "why are people on doghouse so rude?". And, then I got bombarded by a tons of answers. One that stands out was from a mod called "[Xyute] m". He said: "because you are ugly". I dont mind that, I am ugly after all. But, he started insulting other players with "your mom" jokes and he used !bc as his private chat. I warned him a several times not to use broadcast messages for his private chatting, but he was really r00d to me. I asked yashu who he is, and yashu gave me his offline mod password to check the r00d guy.
But, that's not all! He also acted like he didn't notice his fellow clan member's double connection.
Double connection guy is [Xyute]L. His USGN is unknown by me but his ip is 109.68.234.35

The abusive mod is kostek. His USGN is 21252 and his ip is 83.5.188.185
gamu5
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Doghouse mod abusing

Post by yashukiller on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:47 pm

I think that xcute L member is xpomme13 and I m again sorry nighty for giving !b to him .

Gamu5 don't use it again .

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipomme13 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:49 pm

Me?
Ipomme13
Site user
Site user

View user profile http://gamingnetwork.portugueseforum.com.pt/

Back to top Go down

Post by gamu5 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:50 pm

yashukiller wrote:I think that xcute L member is xpomme13 and I m again sorry nighty for giving !b to him .

Gamu5 don't use it again .
Sorry, I will never use it again.
xyute l is not ipomme. XyuTe L's ip comes from Tajikistan, but as I recall, Ipomme is Portuguese.
gamu5
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipomme13 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:51 pm

Yup, thx
Ipomme13
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by yashukiller on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:52 pm

Ahh I m sorry again I thought it was written xcute j . Again sorry

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ipomme13 on Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:55 pm

Nuthin, but that guy i checked the mods on last day and it wasn't mod, but it was killing guys like a god.

Edit check my signature.
Ipomme13
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:05 pm

I leave aside the thing that you've used his rights, it was neccessary, that's it. Just don't get used to it.
In this case I suggest you to ask for a VIP status, if you haven't got yet.

About the report, the IP you've reported is banned now.
Kostek has been demoted to mod1, but only because he's active at all. Obviously, if he continues then will be removed.

Back to top Go down

Post by kostek on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:17 pm

Yea remove me guys cuz u don't get the jokes!...FOR REAL ?! XD... If u really think that I'm, offendin FOR REAL u have to be (sorry for sayin that, oh but wait, maybe I'm not ) STUPID... Only kids would sulk cuz of that... cuz I'm not 10,12,15 or even 17 years old like most of u guys, cuz I'm 22 and jokes like that are NEVER serious for me or my real friends xD THERE ARE JUST JOKES and sorry but It's true... It's hilarious for me, really, that Ur demotin guys for havin sence of humor that u, clearly, dont get Very Happy But u don't demotin mods abusing powers for real, cursing alot, laggin like hell...Really hilarious but, wait a minute,yeaaaa, it's a game and most of gamers are kids or teenagers, so this is pretty much what i should expect, yeaaa but its sad Very Happy So I became a mod to ban cheaters and make the gameplay more pleasant without them, not to be boring guy, without sense of humor, but I see Brainless or U other guys thinking I did something wrong , U just dont get that only crazy ones are worth something, and yea I'M CRAZY and sometimes I'm douchebag too but u know what, I'm proud of that. Cuz someday U'll learn that life its not about being perfect, life its about doing good things but in ur own freakin way. Goodbye, btw u can take that mod1 also away.

kostek
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kostek on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:23 pm

Ps.
haha I'm not a member of that freaky clan Very Happy cuz playin for me it's just a way to unwind Very Happy I'm not a member of any clan Very Happy It was a joke with that, but  clearly I (as gamu5 says) "didn't notice MY fellow clan member's double connection. "
REALLY HILARIOUS guys, serious xD

And to u Gamu5, U don't have to be ugly if u really think u are xd U can go to a gym and work out, go to a hairdresser and get new hairstyle, buy some new clothes... there are many ways Very Happy but bein a pooper won't make u more atractive Very Happy Chill out in a future Wink !

kostek
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simarikano on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:51 pm

You shouldn't double post when there is an edit button. Tbh, i don't like his guy's maturity level
simarikano
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gamu5 on Sun Jun 21, 2015 8:53 pm

kostek wrote:Yea remove me guys cuz u don't get the jokes!...FOR REAL ?! XD... If u really think that I'm, offendin FOR REAL u have to be (sorry for sayin that, oh but wait, maybe I'm not ) STUPID... Only kids would sulk cuz of that... cuz I'm not 10,12,15 or even 17 years old like most of u guys, cuz I'm 22  and jokes like that are NEVER serious for me or my real friends xD THERE ARE JUST JOKES and sorry but It's true... It's hilarious for me, really, that Ur demotin guys for havin sence of humor that u, clearly, dont get Very Happy But u don't demotin mods abusing powers for real, cursing alot, laggin like hell...Really hilarious but, wait a minute,yeaaaa, it's a game and most of gamers are kids or teenagers, so this is pretty much what i should expect, yeaaa but its sad Very Happy So I became a mod to ban cheaters and make the gameplay more pleasant without them, not to be boring guy, without sense of humor, but I see Brainless or U other guys thinking I did something wrong , U just dont get that only crazy ones are worth something, and yea I'M CRAZY and sometimes I'm douchebag too but u know what, I'm proud of that. Cuz someday U'll learn that life its not about being perfect, life its about doing good things but in ur own freakin way. Goodbye, btw u can take that mod1 also away.

kostek wrote:Ps.
haha I'm not a member of that freaky clan cuz playin for me it's just a way to unwind I'm not a member of any clan It was a joke with that, but  clearly I (as gamu5 says) "didn't notice MY fellow clan member's double connection. "
REALLY HILARIOUS guys, serious xD

You don't know about the Edit button, don't you?
Anyway, you are not the only one that acts like that on the servers.
gamu5
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:33 pm

I don't understand your indignation, also what do you mean as a joke. There are server rules, what should've been accepted by every people which are playing there.
As a moderator of the server, your job is to enforce people who might not give double fucks about the rules.
In order, you have power to help, if not goes with ordinary words, you have to punish them to obey.
Seems you couldn't understand the meaning of this, even we're taking a look on your age, you reacted too childish to this penalty. My current idea is to not keep you as moderator, after this I don't know what to expect from you.

Anyways, I don't see anyone who ran to support you in this report. You're wrong in a couple of things, being a moderator means not being bored or a boring guy. If you have ever talked with someone in modchat, met the forums more than once a month (not only when you're reported) then you'd think the opposite of your thoughts and got more friend beyond your another connection.

Heh, yea. So I'll take away your mod1 status after I read your last sentence. If you take offense of this demotion - not rather being happy that you still not fully removed or banned - you didn't thought it enough what you undertook.

It's ironic, anyways, because you've used my application format, which contains the following sentence: I am here to request for a(n) (...) on -[IFwsI]- Server, because I think I totally fit for the position.
Heh, I'd give your position to Riplecs.

I'm done here.

PS: Unlocked the topic, waiting for the reactions... but I'm not arguing more.

Back to top Go down

Post by kostek on Mon Jun 22, 2015 1:07 am

Really I don't care any more. I was a good moderator, always did my job even when wasnt playin I was spectin lookin and advisin others mods. but like i said i should expect that you can't make jokes with someone, who can't understand them cuz of his age or the lvl of intelligence/iq Very Happy It's simple. And yea i don't care that i didnt use EDIT, just didn't . SO BIG PROBLEM almost like starving children in Africa ;p Have fun Wink !

Simirikano Who cares u like me or my 'lvl of maturity' and, what is more fascinating, ur judgin my level of maturity  according jokes that u clearly dont understand Very Happy ? Jokes that i make cuz I like to make fun of people who have a stick up their butt Very Happy ? Amazing skills man,really. U got me, I'm, sooo childish, who knows maybe thats the reason that I still believe that Santa Claus will bring me a dream electric train toy; and btw who the fck are u anyway Very Happy

I like to pretend I'm stupid and actin childish cuz thats how I discover who really isint an idiot, and who just hidin his stupidity and goes wise, but probably u will not understand that.

kostek
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simarikano on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:28 am

How did this guy got mod can someone explain me? This is not a place to joke around and edit button is a serious thing. You should get rid of your attitude and be more mature about this and modding
simarikano
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew~ on Mon Jun 22, 2015 9:31 am

as far as i have known him, kostek is actually a good person, and a moderator. but kostek your personality when you are offended doesn't seem so cool man x.x could be more calm and tell the situation like that.
Mew~
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kostek on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:20 am

Mew ur a cool guy, and I'm good person but something like that just make me cry inside (joke) it makes me laughin man Very Happy I'm calm ! I'm not angry at all Very Happy If something like that could make me angry than wooooow I would be an iddiot really Very Happy This situation is just hilarious like i said before, cuz some unknown player 'gamu5' came from nowhere to a server and said : 'All guys are rude here' or sth like that. So i replied jokingly tellin 'oh cuz ur ugly' Very Happy And clearly this guy took it seriously xD Then we was jokin with some guys tellin 'ur mom is blablabla...' and it seems he get that seriously too xD Very Happy And then he reported me and Brainless took ALL OF THAT SERIOUS TOO Very Happy REALLY BRAINLESS ?! xd It's sooo freakin comic but like i said, i could expect that here Very Happy

Gamu5 it's a freakin button that i forgot to press! ONLY A BUTTON ! U don't got bigger problems don't u Oo? xd

And last thing, cs2d is a F Shocked CKING GAME ! Not the real battle in real world Oo So u should treat it like a F Shocked CKING GAME ! The main reason for this situation is that u all treat this GAME too serious, if it was a F Shocked CKING be or not to be case a matter of life and death... really guys...Open ur eyes, maybe with age a normal approach to the problem will come Wink Its a game so treat it like a game nothing more ! cuz someday u will wake up and real life will smack u in the face and say 'Ur a freakin looser' dont let this happen Wink ! Bless ya

kostek
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by simarikano on Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:56 am

What did i just read 0_o
simarikano
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yashukiller on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:13 am

I have not expect that from u.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kostek on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:24 am

Expected WHAT ? Tellin the truth ? Sorry Yash but if in my last speech is something which is not exactly the truth, show me that cuz I really can't tell what I did wrong in this case?
and If u all think I really did offendin or insutlin seriously, u must be reaaaaally dumb, not tellin u are, its up to u Very Happy Wink
but how to explain todays teenagers that they are completety wrong and dont know the life at all ? Very Happy Probably cant Very Happy

kostek
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew~ on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:36 am

you keep talking about being older and more experienced in life than us but your attitude doesn't show so anymore. please just stop that. you could have said that you were just joking and how humour sense can differ between people but you chose to look down on people which is the only problem here.
well yeah i guess some people cant take those kind of jokes.
i thought you were not calm because of your comments here being nothing like the person in the server.
also using a lot of "Very Happy" made it look like you are trying to make fun of us with your "old" age which, maybe, you are.
this server in this f**king game has it's rules. and this is a f**king forum not a place to "show off" with your level in life.
Mew~
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gamu5 on Mon Jun 22, 2015 11:44 am

kostek wrote:some unknown player 'gamu5' came from nowhere to a server and said : 'All guys are rude here' or sth like that. So i replied jokingly tellin 'oh cuz ur ugly' And clearly this guy took it seriously xD

gamu5 wrote:... He said: "because you are ugly". I dont mind that, I am ugly after all...

Damn it. Can't you read?
Please stop stuffing your age up our noses. Rules are rules and sometimes we make mistakes. Oh, btw. didn't you suggest to brainless to demote you to vip?
gamu5
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kostek on Mon Jun 22, 2015 12:24 pm

Oh i just like to argue cuz its interestin when people finally sayin what they really think and feel not just pretendin, and it's kinda funny too, and ur opinion doesnt buther me at all cuz yes Im havin kinda fun of u now guys cuz as u can see meaningless jokes turnin into a huuuuge problem and its funny isint it ? Very Happy

Yes i suggested it cuz if being mod means u have to even defend urself against such senseless accusations and the administrator believes in such nonsense take them seriously and without batting an eye reduces your range than...wow, sorry I give up, its really pathetic.

kostek
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nighthawk on Mon Jun 22, 2015 3:58 pm

It may seem meaningless to you, but as Brainless already said, If Mods can't follow the server rules itself what's the point. You're not just here to kick/ban hackers. As a moderator you're supposed to carry out other responsibilities as well.
With your current mindset of how this is not even serious and this is all just some game, yeah, you're completely right. However to sustain a server with a high ranking traffic it is required that moderators which are implicated follow the rules as well. If you can't take this job seriously and take it as a joke, I'm pretty sure you'll have problems in life as well. Neither am I telling you to act like a wall in-game, I mean look at me, I screw around a lot except I manage to keep myself from breaking rules.

You would have even kept your Mod1 rank if you didn't curry up a wall of text with how mature you are and how we're peasants compared to your high levels of maturity.

Let me as well tell you what maturity is, it's not something you get to decide, it's the personality you have that influences others and it's what THEY decide. From my point of view, even if you are 22, you inept maturity.

This wouldn't even be a "huge problem" if you calmly acted and provided us with the information we required of what happened instead of a wall of meaningless text and 'Very Happy's.
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

View user profile http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Post by kostek on Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:35 pm

Like I said, I was a good mod2,I still think that,(and didnt make jokes about that like u said Night, thats a nonsense) cuz whenever U or some other mod or player needed help or whatever i always did my best and I really didn't break any rules. It was freakin jokes that clearly gamu5 didnt get and he made a big problem big affair... Gosh...but that wasnt the main reason i said what i said here.
The main reason was, tha Brainless (I will repeat myself now) believed in such nonsense, took them seriously and without batting an eye reduced my range ! In my opinion it's not the way how grown man, or a good administrator does,  that's my point. Should let me explain first and then decide what to do. but how he treated me ? like 'some guy' 'some player' - gamu5 words are more importand than mine. That's my point And with ' Very Happy 's i just showed u how stupid this situation is that i can't even stop laughin !
And yeah i would write more but I'm too tired after work out so good luck with that behaviour cuz like i said before, for me, its just pathetic.

kostek
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: