-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

superforze apply [Rejected]

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by SuPerForze on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:26 pm

Hello guys, my vip remove and i said im not cear and im so sorry for all and im not insult anymore
im now good player :)and im so sorrt

SuPerForze
Site user
Site user

Posts : 40
Points : 46
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by SuPerForze on Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:27 pm

Sorry!

SuPerForze
Site user
Site user

Posts : 40
Points : 46
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by T i g r E * ~ on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:54 pm

Nope.

You won't have any rank in this community anymore.
"sir".
avatar
T i g r E * ~
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 287
Points : 318
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 20
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by Dimi on Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:26 pm

You lost your chance man. Deal with it. You'll not get it back.
avatar
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1740
Points : 2125
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 18
Location : Bucharest , Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by SuPerForze on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:48 pm

why?? come on dimi give 1 more chance and you see how i change!

SuPerForze
Site user
Site user

Posts : 40
Points : 46
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by Guest on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:57 pm

strange guy wrote:dimi give 1 more chance
wait.. when does Dimi became an admin, or he can decide about another users??? what?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by Da BoSS on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:46 am

Brainless wrote:wait.. when does Dimi became an admin, or he can decide about another users??? what?
Exactly what I was going to say lol

_________________
A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand.
avatar
Da BoSS
Moderator
Moderator

Gender : Male Posts : 363
Points : 859
Join date : 2011-07-27
Age : 21
Location : Jordan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by SuPerForze on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:27 am

So dimi coming admin? O.o

SuPerForze
Site user
Site user

Posts : 40
Points : 46
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by SuPerForze on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:29 am

superforze rules xD:
1.(I DONT CEAR NOW!)
2.(DONT CRY)
3.(all are noobs who are mod in fws)
4.(this is forum its for dumbass!)
5.(Ban me!)
6.( hahahaha)zxD

SuPerForze
Site user
Site user

Posts : 40
Points : 46
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by SuPerForze on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:32 am

I dont cear because im in !Minecraft im become Vip! and i not cear this server because what funny its in this server?? LsD its good shotgun=Fws suck!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

SuPerForze
Site user
Site user

Posts : 40
Points : 46
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by MetaKnight on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:03 am

Wasnt Dimi already the admin o.O?
If you dont "cear" anymore like you said last time just stop coming to this forum and crying :/
avatar
MetaKnight
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 462
Points : 1102
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 24
Location : Pop Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by Dynamite7 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:52 am

I don't usually insult people but you must be a ugly, fat little piece of sh*t without any friends, hope you grow up.
avatar
Dynamite7
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 242
Points : 610
Join date : 2012-08-15
Age : 19
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by Apfelbrot on Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:18 am

SuPerForze, you shouldn't give your password to your brother. If you didn't, your 5th rule almost makes sense.
avatar
Apfelbrot
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 780
Points : 1809
Join date : 2011-10-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by Dimi on Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:30 am

SuperForze wrote:why?? come on dimi give 1 more chance and you see how i change!
Why the new users think that I'm admin here?
I said this for last time : I'm not admin here, the admins are Shotty & Ken. You must wait for them answers, not for my answer.
I just said my opinion.


Apfelbrot wrote:SuPerForze, you shouldn't give your password to your brother. If you didn't, your 5th rule almost makes sense.
I guess Spr hasn't a bro cause if u see in another topic, he  spam and talk like a kid. And, yeah, he's a kid, so this is an another reason to do not get the mod on a FWS server.
avatar
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1740
Points : 2125
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 18
Location : Bucharest , Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by T i g r E * ~ on Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:40 am

SuPerForze wrote:I dont cear because im in !Minecraft im become Vip! and i not cear this server because what funny its in this server?? LsD its good shotgun=Fws suck!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Im moderator in LSD servers too, and i will take care to keep an eye on you.
avatar
T i g r E * ~
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 287
Points : 318
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 20
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by Nighthawk on Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:06 pm

Guys stop it. He doesn't cear anymore.


Last edited by .Mikasa*~ on Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Gender : Male Posts : 2424
Points : 2900
Join date : 2014-01-02
Age : 18
Location : Outside The Gates Of Your Mind

View user profile http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by SuPerForze on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:50 am

Yeah,stop i dont cear this Stupid forum so can shut up!

No you mikasa

SuPerForze
Site user
Site user

Posts : 40
Points : 46
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by SuPerForze on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:51 am

iF you are in LSD shotgun mod you can ban for [Fws]
i can report spider So Dont cry!

SuPerForze
Site user
Site user

Posts : 40
Points : 46
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by SuPerForze on Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:52 am

Dont cry! LSD are better than that stupid server!

SuPerForze
Site user
Site user

Posts : 40
Points : 46
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by Guest on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:05 pm


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by Nighthawk on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:26 pm

Brainless wrote:
;-;
avatar
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Gender : Male Posts : 2424
Points : 2900
Join date : 2014-01-02
Age : 18
Location : Outside The Gates Of Your Mind

View user profile http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by Glixable on Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:43 pm

Im sorry, my little brother is just idiot ._. U can delete / ban hes account.

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1477
Points : 1757
Join date : 2013-12-13
Location : Finland

View user profile http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by MetaKnight on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:15 pm

Wow such harsh. Much aggressive. Very mean. Wow.
Spoiler:
avatar
MetaKnight
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 462
Points : 1102
Join date : 2011-09-26
Age : 24
Location : Pop Star

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by Nighthawk on Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:52 pm

Glixable wrote:Im sorry, my little brother is just idiot ._. U can delete / ban hes account.
I'm sorry, what? SuPerForze is your 'little onii-chan'?
avatar
Nighthawk
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader
-[IFwsI]- Co-Leader

Gender : Male Posts : 2424
Points : 2900
Join date : 2014-01-02
Age : 18
Location : Outside The Gates Of Your Mind

View user profile http://bit.ly/irfandahir

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by Dimi on Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:04 pm

Glix wrote:Im sorry, my little brother is just idiot ._. U can delete / ban hes account.
Interesting. You said to me that Spr isn't yo bro. Now, what I must understand? That Spr is yo bro or the Spr account is your 2nd account and you acted like a kid with it?
avatar
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1740
Points : 2125
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 18
Location : Bucharest , Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: superforze apply [Rejected]

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum