-[IFwsI]-
You need an account to view all sections/topics

REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by Glixable on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:49 pm

Buger// Narve is saying bad words to me, i mute them, then they dont stop. and when i kicked. . THey say the will report me -.- help ? This i mean then they start do more, buger is vip and speka bad words to other player, Narver hate me because im better and say bad words and ban me in hes server, thaats i mean ? I want mod 2, i can report or ban hackersi know, i know couple hacker ,but they name is Player? So mod 2 , im active and played since 2011 aim shotgun or 2010, ?? Name Glixable/usng 92152 age 14 and i have good rank : 24

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1477
Points : 1757
Join date : 2013-12-13
Location : Finland

View user profile http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by $hotty Balle on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:01 pm

I've met Buger yesterday and yea he is pretty stupid. He spams people via PM. I muted him and told him to stop.
This guys asked me for Mod Very Happy I'll watch him, no worries. You won't get reported.
avatar
$hotty Balle
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Gender : Male Posts : 87
Points : 150
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 25
Location : South-West Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by Glixable on Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:43 pm

I saw this too late, but thnx Smile!!

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1477
Points : 1757
Join date : 2013-12-13
Location : Finland

View user profile http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by SuPerForze on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:39 pm

Are you serisly balle? Glixable slap me all time and not stop
Wtf? are you kidding me? Kid.

SuPerForze
Site user
Site user

Posts : 40
Points : 46
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by Glixable on Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:48 pm

Hahahha, Posts: 1?? And 1 post is this ? U slap u or mute because u abuse other people. U are VIP u cant abuse. And u every time change name and play in server. '' Shotgun Pro ''// '' Killer'' / '' >>Pro<<''.. u cant change name and use VIP.

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1477
Points : 1757
Join date : 2013-12-13
Location : Finland

View user profile http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by T i g r E * ~ on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:15 pm

Glixable wrote:Hahahha, Posts: 1?? And 1 post is this ? U slap u or mute because u abuse other people. U are VIP u cant abuse. And u every time change name and play in server. '' Shotgun Pro ''// '' Killer'' / '' >>Pro<<''.. u cant change name and use VIP.

Big Words from un-mature kid.
Please, dont judge when you are same as him.
Still waiting to see more mature people.
e.g.: Dimi, Woody, Backpacker (Shotty Balle), Kenpachi, and rest of comunity (mods and so).
That's why you'll never got a chance, you're rude with most of people, calm down. -.-

avatar
T i g r E * ~
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 287
Points : 318
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 20
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by Glixable on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:21 pm

Calm down ? He is my brother?? I can say to him what i want. And i dont know why my brother deserve VIP?? Okay.. im not good MOD to.. but he abuse people. When he win in raund i mean kill all, say in last '' easy -__- noobs'' When he are VIP i cant mute him / kick, i cant do anything when he start abuse somebody, all i can is slap. And thats reason why he said '' Glixable slap me all time'', and i dont slap all time.. So, he is my little brother and very stupid. But i still want hes VIP will be removed.. Sorry :/

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1477
Points : 1757
Join date : 2013-12-13
Location : Finland

View user profile http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by T i g r E * ~ on Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Glixable wrote:Calm down ? He is my brother?? I can say to him what i want. And i dont know why my brother deserve VIP?? Okay.. im not good MOD to.. but he abuse people. When he win in raund i mean kill all, say in last '' easy -__- noobs'' When he are VIP i cant mute him / kick, i cant do anything when he start abuse somebody, all i can is slap. And thats reason why he said '' Glixable slap me all time'', and i dont slap all time.. So, he is my little brother and very stupid. But i still want hes VIP will be removed.. Sorry :/

I still don't see why you deserve "mod or vip" and this guy too.
You both guys acting like kids and arrogants will blow up [|Fws|] Servers.

You both souldn't have any power.
avatar
T i g r E * ~
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 287
Points : 318
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 20
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by Glixable on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:01 pm

Yeah, you right. If i dont deserv powers. U too.. -.-

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1477
Points : 1757
Join date : 2013-12-13
Location : Finland

View user profile http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by Glixable on Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:02 pm

And im 10 ? Yes im kid ?? Problem ?


Last edited by Glixable on Mon Jan 18, 2016 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1477
Points : 1757
Join date : 2013-12-13
Location : Finland

View user profile http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by Dimi on Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:13 pm

@Tigre : Let this rage kid alone to do what he want. His posts show us how the immature he can be. I guess he continue living in a fairy world with princesses, princes, dragons, witches and more another fairy creatures.
@Glix : You got mod and yo bro got vip. I think you must get a facepalm to wake up to reality. A mod job is very hard for a kid, only a mature person can do this and it need responsabilty. You don't have both of'em. That's the problem. Try to "grow up" (change yo behavior) and everything will be fine  Smile 
avatar
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1740
Points : 2125
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Bucharest , Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by Glixable on Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:48 pm

Lol, kid ? Even your profile pic is stupid? I liked that show too when i was kid.. But grow upp too ? I only want help and try to do something. Sorry if im some times stupid, but im sorry.

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1477
Points : 1757
Join date : 2013-12-13
Location : Finland

View user profile http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by T i g r E * ~ on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:01 am

Glixable wrote: Lol, kid ? Even your profile pic is stupid? I liked that show too  when i was kid.. But grow upp too ? I only want help and try to do something. Sorry if im some times stupid, but im sorry.

No words...
avatar
T i g r E * ~
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 287
Points : 318
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 20
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by Dynamite7 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:49 am

Glixable we all already saw your immature behaviors, I advice you to be more patient and have some respect if you dont want to make it worst for you because I do not believe you will keep your  mod1 with your attitudes. I think I was 14 too when I had mod1 and look, now i'm mod2.
avatar
Dynamite7
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 242
Points : 610
Join date : 2012-08-15
Age : 19
Location : Portugal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by Dimi on Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:41 am

Glix wrote:Lol, kid ? Even your profile pic is stupid? I liked that show too when i was kid.. But grow upp ?
You can look at funny and you''ll see another picture at his profile with EEnE. We have these pictures at the profile because we liked so much that show. That means we aren't immature if we put a image like that in profile. You can be immature when you write dumb comments with no sense and no logic which show us that you have a kid attitude.

Glix wrote:im some times stupid
You must fix that. In your last comment u show that you're stupid like kids.
avatar
Dimi
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1740
Points : 2125
Join date : 2012-10-05
Age : 19
Location : Bucharest , Romania

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by T i g r E * ~ on Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:30 am

Dimi wrote:
Glix wrote:Lol, kid ? Even your profile pic is stupid? I liked that show too when i was kid.. But grow upp ?
You can look at funny and you''ll see another picture at his profile with EEnE. We have these pictures at the profile because we liked so much that show. That means we aren't immature if we put a image like that in profile. You can be immature when you write dumb comments with no sense and no logic which show us that you have a kid attitude.

Glix wrote:im some times stupid
You must fix that. In your last comment u show that you're stupid like kids.
+1
avatar
T i g r E * ~
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 287
Points : 318
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 20
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by $hotty Balle on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:15 pm

Ok, as I see we have some problems here.

@SuPerForze
First of all I'm not a kid. Show some respect please.
Second thing is that i can't and won't watch the servers 24/7. So I don't know what happened. You don't get the permission to do sh*t if somebody is doing sh*t with you even though I know that sucks. You're not better then.

@Glixable
I've to agree with the other members here.
Your behavior isn't really good and you're on the best way to lose your mod power. You're not better than your brother. The question is who of you both is the "little" brother?
You interpret people's behavior and age by their avatars and what they like? What's wrong with you? Are we kids because we play CS2D instead of CS 1.6? Is DC a kid because he created that game?
Think about what you say before you say it.
And Dimi is absolutely right when he's saying
You can be immature when you write dumb comments with no sense and no logic which show us that you have a kid attitude.

Be sure I'll keep an eye on you.
avatar
$hotty Balle
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

Gender : Male Posts : 87
Points : 150
Join date : 2011-04-07
Age : 25
Location : South-West Germany

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by T i g r E * ~ on Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:38 pm

I told you, Glixable.
avatar
T i g r E * ~
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 287
Points : 318
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 20
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by SuPerForze on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:17 pm

-.- dimi i hate you because you said me rage kid ,to shut up
dimi

SuPerForze
Site user
Site user

Posts : 40
Points : 46
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by SuPerForze on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:18 pm

im change name because the glixable slap me all time -.-
and if i kill him witch bot style he crying xD

SuPerForze
Site user
Site user

Posts : 40
Points : 46
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by SuPerForze on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:19 pm

to shut up all
or i attack all witch tank  Suspect

SuPerForze
Site user
Site user

Posts : 40
Points : 46
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by T i g r E * ~ on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:23 pm

Remove their rights, Please.
avatar
T i g r E * ~
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 287
Points : 318
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 20
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by SuPerForze on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:24 pm

as long as joking but say  glixable the cessation slap everyone hates me
because glixable says all  I'm a noob and i hate that insulting
Sad

SuPerForze
Site user
Site user

Posts : 40
Points : 46
Join date : 2014-01-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by T i g r E * ~ on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:33 pm

SuPerForze wrote:as long as joking but say  glixable the cessation slap everyone hates me
because glixable says all  I'm a noob and i hate that insulting Sad

You abused your ViP Status, and Glixable abused his Mod Powers.

I don't have any doubt, Kids shouldn't have this kind of rights.

When you have time (Shotty Balle or Kenpachi)

Remove their rights on Shotgun Server. People like this ruins vip-mod look.
avatar
T i g r E * ~
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 287
Points : 318
Join date : 2013-11-29
Age : 20
Location : Spain

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by Glixable on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:01 pm

Tiger? First u was my friend now u are hater? I dont abuse. And i have MOD, its not your problem its admins problem. I never use Hat/Mod tag / Color in text, and never told im MOD, i only play! I love fws shotgun! I follow people who spam or do something! We have so many rage kids in fws shotgun. Many have voted me because i killed them. And i kick abusers. But that my rage little bro. I feel embarrassed to admit that he's my brother in CS2D... But ofc i love him in real life Smile! And im sorry he is 9 year old. I will say to him stop... And do u understand? I never use MOD powers. And if i use i told to them i was it! And supeforze use google translater .. so thats make more mistakes. // Sorry for my english too..


Last edited by Glixable on Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mistakes :P)

Glixable
Site user
Site user

Gender : Male Posts : 1477
Points : 1757
Join date : 2013-12-13
Location : Finland

View user profile http://Troll.lol

Back to top Go down

Re: REPORT! BY GLIX ( MOD )

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum