actually i didn't want to apply but today i was playing in ES server
it was the map of "Escape del virus k" some noob players who don't know how to
play vip kicked me twice just for managing to play as a vip
and that wasn't the first time

here is my reasons for that:

1-active in es server
2-got tired of noobs=GameRuiners,BugAbusers,ServerCrachers,Freevoters/Hackers
3-never used hack
4-Friendly player (i'm not attacking "with words" every one)
5-never abused bugs,being a vip etc...
6-good player in game
7-Played here for 4 months & 5 days in ES server
usgn:72441

anyway.. i'm not sure about u should accept me or not but if i got rejected
please find a solution for this problem

thanks Very Happy

Last edited by Chero on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Chero
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for being mod1 in ES server [Accepted]

Post by Wojakpl on Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:33 am

Good Luck Chero. I think that they are you giving Very Happy
Wojakpl
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterPwnd^ on Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:57 pm

Chero wrote:
2-got tired of noobs/hackers

"Noobs"... Do you know what that even means? Post what it means please, since i rly hate it when ppl use this word and NOBODY knows what it means. Kids between 11 and 14 use it usualy, since i've passed those ages and i allo used it 2 years aggo and ofcource i didn't know what it means...
Either remove that word of your aplication or just post what it means to ge
t "Good Luck" from me.
WinterPwnd^
Site user
Site user

View user profile https://overwatchgaming.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mew~ on Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:29 pm

Noob
1. A noob is a person who really sucks at a game but refuses to learn/listen to people who are skilled. Many of them may have been playing the game for a while, but still suck at it. They usually have no hope.
You are welcome.
Mew~
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chero on Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:11 pm

Mew~ wrote:Noob
1. A noob is a person who really sucks at a game but refuses to learn/listen to people who are skilled. Many of them may have been playing the game for a while, but still suck at it. They usually have no hope.
You are welcome.

exactly ... also
they can,abuse bugs , free vote-kick, crash servers, fake names, even hack.
Chero
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apfelbrot on Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:23 pm

Noob is a derogative variation of the word newbie, which describes an unwilling-to-learn- Newbie. Bug abusing, freevoting, server crashing, faking and hacking has actually nothing to do with being a noob/new at all.
Furthermore,Noob is the family name of a Canadian-German Hockey player, named John Noob
Apfelbrot
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chero on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:32 pm

Apfelbrot wrote:Noob is a derogative variation of the word newbie, which describes an unwilling-to-learn- Newbie. Bug abusing, freevoting, server crashing, faking and hacking has actually nothing to do with being a noob/new at all.
Furthermore,Noob is the family name of a Canadian-German Hockey player, named John Noob

WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT i said they can CAN CAAAAAN not they do.

I know that Noob=newbie
But In Games Noob=a beginner who don't want to learn he is just ruining every game they might do Bug abusing, freevoting, server crashing, faking names and hacking
Newbie= a beginner who is ready to learn he also doesn't make alot of mistakes

the proof that u wouldn't tell any one that he is a noob unless he was ruining the game
BUT you tell him a newbie if he was a true beginner

that defination maybe wrong but most of ppls in cs2d understand this by this way.
this is an application not a disscusion right??

Last edited by Chero on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chero
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterPwnd^ on Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:55 pm

Chero wrote:
Mew~ wrote:Noob
You are welcome.

exactly ... also
they can,abuse bugs , free vote-kick, crash servers, fake names, even hack.

Close but not exactly + Chero it has nothing to do with abuse free votekick crash server fake names hack etc, so no good luck for you untill YOU explain it to me, and Mew, its not someone that sux at games + i wasn't asking you. I wont tell more untill Chero explains here what does it mean. Still no good luck for you from me because you haven't got any f**king idea of the meaning of this word, and i hate kids (usualy kids between 11-14 use this word) and others that use it...
WinterPwnd^
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Chero on Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:36 pm

winterpwnd this conversation is ruining the topic PM my if u wanted to ask ANYWAY..
when u enter any famous server u found what No Noobs
when some one free vote u what u tell him stop Noob
when some one abuse bugs because he think that this bug is a part of a game what u tell him ... u tell him Noob
when u see a hacker u say stop hacking u Noob
when someone ruin the game by killing an important person like "VIP" or even CTs
in "escape del virus k"u tell him a Noob
and yea he is the one who makes the game SUCK
that's what i mean by saying NOOBS

the real mean of a noob was mentioned here by apfelbrot
the common mean that every one use it in game mentioned by mew& me
also you should Correct me and help me if i was wrong this what u should do as a "good mate" not to do like what u did ...
=>i said exactly to mew because that exactly what i meant by saying a noob
i can't believe we are still talking about this
again this is 100% a spam & offtopic if u didn't want to say GL DON'T say it
i didn't cry for it -.-"

Finally look at my signature Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Chero
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Apfelbrot on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:15 pm

random thoughts:
Chero wrote:winterpwnd this conversation is ruining the topic PM my if u wanted to ask ANYWAY..
I dont think so. Only this discussion makes it a bit interesting.
Chero wrote:when some one free vote u what u tell him stop Noob
Wrong. You ask him if there is a special reason for his voting, or at least ASK him to stop. Insults will never solve a problem.
Chero wrote:when some one abuse bugs because he think that this bug is a part of a game what u tell him a u tell him Noob
Wrong. You tell him that he illegaly uses bugs and maybe ask him to stop. Insults will never solve a problem.
Chero wrote:
Wrong. You ASK him to stop. Insults will never solve a problem.
Chero wrote:when someone ruin the game by killing an important person like "VIP"
Wrong. You ASK him to stop. If you insult him, he will just go on killing the VIP just to take revenge. You will insult him again, he will still go on and everything will end up in a flame war until you do a rage quit. Insults will never solve a problem.
Chero wrote:that's what i mean by saying NOOBS
First of all, you are a VIP - therefore you should stay friendly; which means, insults is actually nothing you should use. (Insults will never solve problem).

Chero wrote:the common mean
The "common meaning" of the word "noob" you discribed maybe discribes how people use it, but still is wrong. A big step to grow up is using insults in the way they are meant to be used.

Chero wrote:again this is 100% a spam & offtopic
It is not. You used the word "noob" in your application (which dosn't make it look very nice btw), and the way how you used it implied that you are going to kick instead of helping new players.
Apfelbrot
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chero on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Apfelbrot wrote:
random thoughts:
Chero wrote:winterpwnd this conversation is ruining the topic PM my if u wanted to ask ANYWAY..
I dont think so. Only this discussion makes it a bit interesting.
Chero wrote:when some one free vote u what u tell him stop Noob
Wrong. You ask him if there is a special reason for his voting, or at least ASK him to stop. Insults will never solve a problem.
Chero wrote:when some one abuse bugs because he think that this bug is a part of a game what u tell him a u tell him Noob
Wrong. You tell him that he illegaly uses bugs and maybe ask him to stop. Insults will never solve a problem.
Chero wrote:
Wrong. You ASK him to stop. Insults will never solve a problem.
Chero wrote:when someone ruin the game by killing an important person like "VIP"
Wrong. You ASK him to stop. If you insult him, he will just go on killing the VIP just to take revenge. You will insult him again, he will still go on and everything will end up in a flame war until you do a rage quit. Insults will never solve a problem.
Chero wrote:that's what i mean by saying NOOBS
First of all, you are a VIP - therefore you should stay friendly; which means, insults is actually nothing you should use. (Insults will never solve problem).

Chero wrote:the common mean
The "common meaning" of the word "noob" you discribed maybe discribes how people use it, but still is wrong. A big step to grow up is using insults in the way they are meant to be used.

Chero wrote:again this is 100% a spam & offtopic
It is not. You used the word "noob" in your application (which dosn't make it look very nice btw), and the way how you used it implied that you are going to kick instead of helping new players.

Fine how about if they never listen to u how about that they even don't know about the chat place how about that they keep doing the bad thing even when u say stop that what happened to me when i was free kicked twice in escape del virus k
again again again this is an application he should pm me if he wanted to ask what is the defination of anoob not to fill the topic with an offtopic conversation

YOU Tell me who is the one who abusing bugs
who is the man how fake names who is the man who hack
yes its A NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB The Common mean maybe wrong
but that's what i mean by telling some one a noob
i'm not defending the wrong defination i know that a noob is being called to the beginners
but the common an the understandable mean have another opinion in game

and why u ignored the other points in my last post he should have told me the mean of noobs as he sees instead of making along conversation Right?
u tell me if someone voted to kick you while he never tell u the reason and u was kicked TWICE
what u would do ??'.....yea that's what happened to me and that's what they call FREE-VOTE
why i would ask him if he was a hacker for example and wanted to defend himself by kicking me before he is being kicked??
i have never ever isulted any one this is a main thing in my rules in-game
the topic was ruined
this was an application not an arguing chat room
Chero
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterPwnd^ on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:46 pm

You ruined it yourself by putting this word in your aplication, and apfelbrot told you why. "You used the word "noob" in your application (which dosn't make it look very nice btw), and the way how you used it implied that you are going to kick instead of helping new players." So they way you're using the word, means that when you become a mod you will KICK newbies/beginers without even helping them and NO noob is NOT any of the things you metioned so be sure that you are getting a kick when i see you using this word and trying to insult players.I think you're not worthy mod 1. This is MY opinion and you can't make me change it. Kenpachi decides to add you or not as a moderator.

Last edited by WinterPwnd^ on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
WinterPwnd^
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Chero on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:47 pm

WinterPwnd^ wrote:You ruined it yourself by putting this word in your aplication, and apfelbrot told you why. "You used the word "noob" in your application (which dosn't make it look very nice btw), and the way how you used it implied that you are going to kick instead of helping new players." So they way you're using the word, means that when you become a mod you will KICK newbies/beginers without even helping them, so i think you're not worthy mod 1. This is MY opinion and you can't make me change it. Kenpachi decides to add you or not as a moderator.

looks like i was talking to my self
i told u what i mean by saying a noob please check it now or later or ... whatever.
Chero
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterPwnd^ on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Chero wrote:looks like i was talking to my self
i told u what i mean by saying a noob please check it now or later or ... whatever.

Yes i saw what you meant by saying noob --> freekiller,hacker,freevoter, <--- In other words you're trying to insult using it. By saying stop hacking you noob, you express like "stop hacking you idiot" This is what every kiddo thinks it means and thats how they use it, including you.
WinterPwnd^
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Chero on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:53 pm

WinterPwnd^ wrote:

Yes i saw what you meant by saying noob --> freekiller,hacker,freevoter, <--- In other words you're trying to insult using it. By saying stop hacking you noob, you express like "stop hacking you idiot" This is what every kiddo thinks it means and thats how they use it, including you.
not even close a mod never say "noob" even to "noobs"
being a noob that doesn't mean that i will say u noob yea this is an insult
it's all about the real mean and the COmmon mean *******
Chero
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterPwnd^ on Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:58 pm

Chero wrote:
WinterPwnd^ wrote:

not even close a mod never say "noob" even to "noobs"
being a noob that doesn't mean that i will say u noob yea this is an insult

Insult? In what way? It means "Someone that knows few about a current game, and isn't willing to help to teammates or learn more about. So NO it is NOT an insult, and you are using it as one, since kids don't know what it means they think its "idiot" or something like that and take it like you're insuliting them.
WinterPwnd^
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Chero on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:02 pm

u are againest yourself now u say that a noob isn't an insult and now u say that its an insult ...
Spoiler:
anyway i meant a true newbie who are willing to learn
u knew what i meant by a noob in the topic for the first time but instead of that u ignored my posts talking about telling me what a noob mean as u see
u ignored all what i have written
i think my chances now have been decreased btw
i just wanted to make a solution for the proplem in the begining of my topic and if i got rejected
please consider it.

Last edited by Chero on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chero
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterPwnd^ on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:18 pm

Chero wrote:u are againest yourself now u say that a noob isn't an insult and now u say that its an insult ...

You said yourself that you meant it as an insult to the freekillers/voters/hackers + i said that ppl TAKE IT as an insult, read carefully newt time.
WinterPwnd^
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by Chero on Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:31 pm

WinterPwnd^ wrote:
Chero wrote:u are againest yourself now u say that a noob isn't an insult and now u say that its an insult ...

You said yourself that you meant it as an insult to the freekillers/voters/hackers + i said that ppl TAKE IT as an insult, read carefully newt time.

noo look to the previous post u said that i mean that but bu ii told u that it wasn't true
i feel like this is 5-years old conversation i won't post anymore and please ken
consider my problem mentioned in the begining of the topic if i got rejected
thanks.
Chero
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by MetaKnight on Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:55 pm

Seems like the forum is full of drama lately, nosense arguing, just sayan, but you guys really need to chill out a bit, talking about being NICE to other users, geez.
On topic: Good luck.
MetaKnight
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyu-chan on Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:11 am

It is in the rules to not flame in this forum...
Miyu-chan
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chero on Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:57 am

well thank u ,,
but that wasn't flame it was a stupid conversation about the meaning of "Noob"
-.-" ._. Oo O.O -_-
Chero
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by WinterPwnd^ on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:28 pm

Chero wrote:well thank u ,,
but that wasn't flame it was a stupid conversation about the meaning of "Noob"
-.-" ._. Oo O.O -_-

And why did you even put this word in your MOD 1 aplication??
WinterPwnd^
Site user
Site user

Back to top Go down

Post by VETERAN(Alex) on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:34 pm

Just look his signature. It says everything Very Happy
VETERAN(Alex)
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chero on Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:45 pm

@winterpwnd
i have explained what i meant by putting this word
so stop turning this into a real flame.

+ i'm not going to reply at your posts in this topic again.. you just ask the same questions
u didn't even get it ...
Chero
Site user
Site user

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top